Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Demon

Brain Akazariua
Add me to the list?
I'm working on the Angelic one, current stage: Formula 9: Angelic Quest Nove
I also have the formula: Formula 10: Angelic Quest Dieci but no wings incase anyone needs a crafter
you know he got banned XD so he cant update the list they are unsure if its perma or not you know gaia XD but ive asked if they are going to remake the thread and update it if they dont get unbanned soon XD

Golden Demon

Stripped Stripes

just to let you know that Constipated Trillionaire. has had his account banned XD its unknown if its perma or not but he wont be able to get back to you on this unless he reads threw this on his mule(now a temp main lol)

Dedicated Hunter

Finally crafted an alchemist case, opened it praying for the fallen, gets a 9k item.

fml
Thanks for making this thread! I've been wondering where these wings were coming from and how to make them. Love the clean detailed descriptions. Appreciated very much!

Questionable Rogue

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im completely new to alchemy but i plan on starting the celestial quest. does anybody care to help me out?

Dangerous Dabbler

Captain Soli
im completely new to alchemy but i plan on starting the celestial quest. does anybody care to help me out?

Help you out with advice? sure, people here are very helpful that way ^_^

But if you mean "help" with donations, you'd be best off by making a quest thread in the proper forum, or a buying/selling thread in the Item Alchemy Exchange that can also measure your progress and show what's still needed.

Golden Demon

Captain Soli
first its bad to just start out just going for a wing quest learn more about alchemy there are many guides to start you out. but you dont need to be 10 to start them there is enough things to craft inside them to get to 10 that is what im doing x.x
I'm currently trying to craft micheals wings smile

Dangerous Dabbler

I-Hee Young-I

This thread is no longer active, since the original poster isn't around and can't update the info.

You'll want this thread instead, the Version 2:

Quest Formula Information v2 - Backwings Guide

and do you have the formula yet? if not, you may want to follow this thread:

Price Check - Quest Formula Sale Prices
Cimeara
I-Hee Young-I

This thread is no longer active, since the original poster isn't around and can't update the info.

We're can u get the formula at?

Dangerous Dabbler

I-Hee Young-I
Cimeara
I-Hee Young-I

We're can u get the formula at?

You can get the formula one of two ways:
(1) It's a rare find inside the Alchemist's Case. An Alchemist's Case will always have a formula inside, but many of the formulas aren't worth much of anything. But if you open enough Cases (either make them yourself or buy them), you might find one of the backwings quest formulas. You might have to open a lot more of them to find the Angelic Quest specifically,
(2) You can try to buy the formula from someone who found it and doesn't want it. The second link I gave you will tell you what the formula has sold for in the past, which doesn't mean that the next person would sell it for the same price.

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
dam some of you are lucky lol you know how meany of them boxes i opened trying to get one of them quests.. X__X i even tried making one an it worked but i did not get any of the quests. lol

Golden Demon

-l- Demonic Porcelain -l-
dam some of you are lucky lol you know how meany of them boxes i opened trying to get one of them quests.. X__X i even tried making one an it worked but i did not get any of the quests. lol
the quests are the hardest things to get its like the equivelent of getting a rare rig pet except with more junk formula's to get instead lowing your chances but there is 6 so it evens out some people have blown 70-150mil opening them trying to get 1 they wanted only to get another one i got lucky and spent 6.5mil opening 27 and got one but that is rare at such a early ammount but hell you could open one up on your first time and get it its all chances lol but this thread is dead btw there is a new one that is actually used

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Mastermind_BTG
the quests are the hardest things to get its like the equivelent of getting a rare rig pet except with more junk formula's to get instead lowing your chances but there is 6 so it evens out some people have blown 70-150mil opening them trying to get 1 they wanted only to get another one i got lucky and spent 6.5mil opening 27 and got one but that is rare at such a early ammount but hell you could open one up on your first time and get it its all chances lol but this thread is dead btw there is a new one that is actually used

uggg joy lol well i guess i could try.. right? lol tho i woulda saved more money if i just sold the box i made.. lol
ohh i goggled this and it sent me here whats the new link?

Dangerous Dabbler

Mastermind_BTG

uggg joy lol well i guess i could try.. right? lol tho i woulda saved more money if i just sold the box i made.. lol
ohh i goggled this and it sent me here whats the new link?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas