• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Sharacia
Owlie
Quote:
Fallen

Traded for Celestial [2012/09/05] -no screenie-
Confirmed by: Constipated Trillionaire

That was with me. 3nodding I didn't take a screenie though. Does wearing the small wings count? xd

Technically there's no way of knowing whether or not you actually crafted them or just bought them. However, if anyone wants to take your word for it that's up to them. I'm just trying to make a list that is as accurate as possible when it comes to prices.

Also, I treat everyone in this thread the same. I don't trust/distrust anyone, I just don't like the idea of putting my name to information I have no way of proving.
So if you can't provide a screenshot of the trade/sale it will be listed in blue. If you you post about a formula someone else bought/sold it will be listed in red. And if you provide a screenshot or a link to the trade/sale it will be listed in green.

Sounds like a good system. 3nodding

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Owlie
Sharacia
Owlie
Quote:
Fallen

Traded for Celestial [2012/09/05] -no screenie-
Confirmed by: Constipated Trillionaire

That was with me. 3nodding I didn't take a screenie though. Does wearing the small wings count? xd

Technically there's no way of knowing whether or not you actually crafted them or just bought them. However, if anyone wants to take your word for it that's up to them. I'm just trying to make a list that is as accurate as possible when it comes to prices.

Also, I treat everyone in this thread the same. I don't trust/distrust anyone, I just don't like the idea of putting my name to information I have no way of proving.
So if you can't provide a screenshot of the trade/sale it will be listed in blue. If you you post about a formula someone else bought/sold it will be listed in red. And if you provide a screenshot or a link to the trade/sale it will be listed in green.

Sounds like a good system. 3nodding

I'd like to think so, yes.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
For the purpose of proving I just made a sale:

User Image

The buyer's name has been omitted in case they don't want it to be known, though if they do, feel free to post in this thread.

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

I sold my Celestial quest on 09/27/12 for a total of 75,193,000 gold. 61.8m was in pure and the remaining was in items which I sold for pure. Here is the screenie of the Trade in which it shows the included items. I can provide proof of the sales via my trade, and MP log if needed, but im trustworthy.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Cambrie Noel
I sold my Celestial quest on 09/27/12 for a total of 75,193,000 gold. 61.8m was in pure and the remaining was in items which I sold for pure. Here is the screenie of the Trade in which it shows the included items. I can provide proof of the sales via my trade, and MP log if needed, but im trustworthy.

Well, seeing as how it's a fairly recent trade and that if you calculate the average prices of the items in the trade they add up to what you say, I don't think you need to bother with more proof.
I'll add you to the list.

Invisible Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
The ones Who Rise
http://prntscr.com/hrsum

I'm guessing the sale was made the same date as this was posted?

Invisible Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Sharacia
The ones Who Rise

oh no, sorry Dx
October 16th

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
The ones Who Rise
Sharacia
The ones Who Rise

oh no, sorry Dx
October 16th

Oki, thanks.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chogori
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Hinan/angtrade.png

Angelic quest sold for 61mil. November 1st.

Do you have a screenie where both sides have confirmed the trade?

Winged Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100

Seasonal Kitten

36,865 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
0.0 Oh my *twitches* I don't think I've ever had more than 5mil on me at any given time without spending it on something....

emo crying

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers