Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have a question, I keep failing on making a midsummer swirl, even though it' has a "very high" chance.
And after 40 something clicks, I'm starting to get annoyed.

Do you need anything more to make a rig? I have everything it said it needs though...

Champion

Electrified CandyPop
I have a question, I keep failing on making a midsummer swirl, even though it' has a "very high" chance.

Do you need anything more to make a rig? I have everything it said it needs though...
It is under your "Ready" tab? The only requirements are the gold and the items written on the formula.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Destrius
Electrified CandyPop

It is under your "Ready" tab? The only requirements are the gold and the items written on the formula.
Yup, and it fails every time. ; 3;

Champion

Electrified CandyPop
Destrius
Electrified CandyPop

In that case it might be a glitch and you should post it in the Bug Report & Technical Support forum. There was a similar case with the Alchemist Starter Kits which would fail every time even with a Very High level of success chance.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Destrius
Electrified CandyPop
Destrius
Electrified CandyPop

In that case it might be a glitch and you should post it in the Bug Report & Technical Support forum. There was a similar case with the Alchemist Starter Kits which would fail every time even with a Very High level of success chance.
Fabulous.

Champion

emotion_yatta

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I don't know if I'm even going to bother with the new alchemy stuff. Never get anything from the daily chances to make most of the formula 1 recipes and I don't want to buy the stuff to make items from the marketplace. Gaia better make this a little easier or people are not going to bother paying the gold for it. Just seems like a repeat of the pie event, your pay is not even close to your gain. Thanks for the thread dest anyways.

Champion

emotion_yatta

Shirtless Powerhouse

I'd like to correct you on the "Alchemy EI's will be first generation EI's."

What Pepper-Tea was saying there was that there will be no DIFFERENCES between the Alchemy EI and any other Gen. However:

pepper-tea
No need to worry about that!

You may notice when you mouse over the thumbnail of the item being created on the formula screen, that it will say name-of-ei: Alchemized This is a brand-new alchemy only gen of the EI.

There are no other differences between the alchemized version and any other gen. classified_reve

They will be given their own unique generation-- just no unique poses.

Shameless Cat

15,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Nerd 50
I am very excited about alchemy right now! I can't wait to see how this turns out! Well done Gaia team!

Champion

Ganon Firenight

What Pepper-Tea was saying there was that there will be no DIFFERENCES between the Alchemy EI and any other Gen. However:

pepper-tea

You may notice when you mouse over the thumbnail of the item being created on the formula screen, that it will say name-of-ei: Alchemized This is a brand-new alchemy only gen of the EI.

There are no other differences between the alchemized version and any other gen. classified_reve

Thank you very much for the correction!! This must have come out after I found my quote as I don't recall seeing that one. sweatdrop

Shirtless Powerhouse

Destrius
Ganon Firenight

pepper-tea

Thank you very much for the correction!! This must have come out after I found my quote as I don't recall seeing that one. sweatdrop

It was in a recent thread I made about my fear that EIs made with Alchemy would be first gens. :P

Champion

Ganon Firenight
Destrius
Ganon Firenight

pepper-tea

It was in a recent thread I made about my fear that EIs made with Alchemy would be first gens. :P
Ah ok. What got me was how she first said "we didn't have to make a new gen for the EIs" which threw me in the direction of thinking it was 1st. xd
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
I havn't really been keeping up with all of the new features of this website due to a: my old laptop dying, b: busy with school or other things, and c: I'm a lazy (insert word of choice). Needless to say, this website is quickly becoming a mystery to me lol. Umm.... how do you dumpster dive? XD
Click on the Games tab and it should be there in the list of games.
Thanks!! Wow... I go on the Games tab every day. Talk about being an airhead. Ah well, I'm going to go chill with the hobos now. Who knows what you'll find in the dumpster? Thanks again. biggrin

Champion

walkingcontradiction86
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
I havn't really been keeping up with all of the new features of this website due to a: my old laptop dying, b: busy with school or other things, and c: I'm a lazy (insert word of choice). Needless to say, this website is quickly becoming a mystery to me lol. Umm.... how do you dumpster dive? XD
Click on the Games tab and it should be there in the list of games.
Thanks!! Wow... I go on the Games tab every day. Talk about being an airhead. Ah well, I'm going to go chill with the hobos now. Who knows what you'll find in the dumpster? Thanks again. biggrin
The devs raised the limit of value to what types of items can be donated. People have gotten items worth 500k+ from Dumpster Dive before. You never really know what you can pull out these days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff