Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

AlbertaxRose
Lei_Trigar
AlbertaxRose
Lei_Trigar

Hi Lei,

May I ask for your help in crafting a candy mountain and then a minthamella please?

If I'm not to late I'd be happy to help you with those. smile

You are definitely not too late, I am in no rush to craft. :3

I'll send the trade with the components now. I'll add a couple sets of gold to cover the crafting cost as well.

Ok~ I'll on now. Hope I don't have any crafting problems. smile

Revered Healer

28,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Lei_Trigar

Hopefully not :3

I've just sent you the Minthamella components as well, so you don't need to send back the candy mountain to craft it. ^.^

Original Survivor

AlbertaxRose
Lei_Trigar

Hopefully not :3

I've just sent you the Minthamella components as well, so you don't need to send back the candy mountain to craft it. ^.^

Sorry, having a few RL distractions. sweatdrop

Got the Candy Mountain with no problems. heart

Revered Healer

28,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Lei_Trigar

It's alright, as I said, I'm in no rush. So take as long as you need to. :3

And that's great. I've just accepted the second trade with an extra crafting cost to cover if the minthamella crafting fails.

Original Survivor

AlbertaxRose
Lei_Trigar

It's alright, as I said, I'm in no rush. So take as long as you need to. :3

And that's great. I've just accepted the second trade with an extra crafting cost to cover if the minthamella crafting fails.

Got it done! Only failed once which is pretty good for a Medium chance, so good call on the extra gold lol. I'll be sending the extra 40k from the Candy Mountain I had back as well. 3nodding

Sending trade now~

Revered Healer

28,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Lei_Trigar
Got it done! Only failed once which is pretty good for a Medium chance, so good call on the extra gold lol. I'll be sending the extra 40k from the Candy Mountain I had back as well. 3nodding

Sending trade now~

Thank you so much for your help! ^.^

You'll no doubt here back from me in the future :3

Original Survivor

AlbertaxRose
Lei_Trigar

Sending trade now~

Thank you so much for your help! ^.^

You'll no doubt here back from me in the future :3

Glad to be of help, hope you enjoy your new item. 3nodding

I'll be here! whee

(lol all them tips~ heart )

Fashionable Gaian

Hi Lei_Trigar!

I was wondering if you would be able to craft Custard the Kitten for me? (Level 10)
I got all the components and enough for 1 craft attempt if that's ok ^^"

Original Survivor

Piggyback-Chan
Hi Lei_Trigar!

I was wondering if you would be able to craft Custard the Kitten for me? (Level 10)

Ironic that you want me to craft that particular Kitten, see, a few days ago someone asked me to craft one for them. It's a Low chance, the best I got one done in was in 2 tries, the worst was 8. I warned him and we agreed on how to go about it.. Well, it failed 20 times and I still don't have it crafted.. I think the system broke or something because I've never had anything fail that many times ever.

Right now the devs are looking into why it failed so many times,

So, best advice I can give you is to either wait till they find out what happened or find someone else to craft it for you.. I would do it, but I don't want you to go through what the last guy is going through right now. sad

Fashionable Gaian

Lei_Trigar
Piggyback-Chan
Hi Lei_Trigar!

Ironic that you want me to craft that particular Kitten, see, a few days ago someone asked me to craft one for them. It's a Low chance, the best I got one done in was in 2 tries, the worst was 8. I warned him and we agreed on how to go about it.. Well, it failed 20 times and I still don't have it crafted.. I think the system broke or something because I've never had anything fail that many times ever.

So, best advice I can give you is to either wait till they find out what happened or find someone else to craft it for you.. I would do it, but I don't want you to go through what the last guy is going through right now. sad

20 TIMES? O_O

Oh dear gonk Poor guy, that must of been horrible... emo

I didn't even know you could fail that many times. Thanks for telling me though!
Erm I think I'll come back after the dev's finish solving what happened xD
In the mean time I'll earn more to get more attempts, but thanks for letting me know.
(Wow that is a bugger eek )

Original Survivor

Piggyback-Chan
Lei_Trigar
Piggyback-Chan
Hi Lei_Trigar!

20 TIMES? O_O

Oh dear gonk Poor guy, that must of been horrible... emo

I didn't even know you could fail that many times. Thanks for telling me though!
Erm I think I'll come back after the dev's finish solving what happened xD
In the mean time I'll earn more to get more attempts, but thanks for letting me know.
(Wow that is a bugger eek )

I'll let you know when it's sorted. Hopefully it won't be a long process. But yeah, its been a drag. Think we're on day 4 here lol.

Good luck getting some extra gold. smile

Fashionable Gaian

Lei_Trigar

I'll let you know when it's sorted. Hopefully it won't be a long process. But yeah, its been a drag. Think we're on day 4 here lol.

Thank you and to you good luck as well : ) heart

spitpiss's Girlfriend

Nerd

Painfully making another HARMony...

Original Survivor

Sheep2Heaven
Painfully making another HARMony...

Sounds like fun. sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Piggyback-Chan
Lei_Trigar

Thank you and to you good luck as well : ) heart

Lol now it's been 4 weeks.. Really starting to think they aren't going to help much, just wished they'd answer my PMs to let me know if I'm wasting my time waiting. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff