Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Constipated Trillionaire

8-Bit Revolution
OH LOL
Where are you are going to get half a of those?

Pull them out of my a** emotion_donotwant

rofl

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Yeah if I made a post like yours for the ATA for Fallen(and prolly Celestial/Angelic) Cherub Feathers would be highlighted with a number above 70 next to it... cause you figure... 32 for level 9... angelic/celestial prolly need some at level 8, who knows how many more between levels 10-1 and 10-3 although prolly the 3 angel's bloods at level 10-3 so 6 more there and then a divine feather + the 6 angel's bloods for the 6 hero's hearts(5 hero's hearts on their own and then one for philosopher's stone) at level 10-4 that's another like what? 32 feathers right there? so that's 72 feathers speculation that is most likely accurate enough... yeesh...

Oh then let's not forget, 6 hero's hearts as opposed to 6 b*****d's hearts... guess what hero's hearts need? Celestial Glow, and what do THOSE need? Elf Locks, that's 6 freaking Elf Locks for level 10-4 angelic/celestial(possibly fallen, but fallen might er more towards b*****d's hearts and demonic-like components but who knows I ain't getting there for a long time as I refuse to sacrifice my medium wings once I get them until sea waters are so abundant in the market they're going for 100k a pop as well as whetstones and etc lol)

Oh I'm reading the AtA right now, got to your post, but not Lanzer's response yet, but due to the 'glorious'*sarcasm* response of people here, I can only imagine the kinda BS that was given as an answer.
Animal
Yeah if I made a post like yours for the ATA for Fallen(and prolly Celestial/Angelic) Cherub Feathers would be highlighted with a number above 70 next to it... cause you figure... 32 for level 9... angelic/celestial prolly need some at level 8, who knows how many more between levels 10-1 and 10-3 although prolly the 3 angel's bloods at level 10-3 so 6 more there and then a divine feather + the 6 angel's bloods for the 6 hero's hearts(5 hero's hearts on their own and then one for philosopher's stone) at level 10-4 that's another like what? 32 feathers right there? so that's 72 feathers speculation that is most likely accurate enough... yeesh...

Oh then let's not forget, 6 hero's hearts as opposed to 6 b*****d's hearts... guess what hero's hearts need? Celestial Glow, and what do THOSE need? Elf Locks, that's 6 freaking Elf Locks for level 10-4 angelic/celestial(possibly fallen, but fallen might er more towards b*****d's hearts and demonic-like components but who knows I ain't getting there for a long time as I refuse to sacrifice my medium wings once I get them until sea waters are so abundant in the market they're going for 100k a pop as well as whetstones and etc lol)

Oh I'm reading the AtA right now, got to your post, but not Lanzer's response yet, but due to the 'glorious'*sarcasm* response of people here, I can only imagine the kinda BS that was given as an answer.

Yeah, not looking forward to angelic and all those cherub feathers. It's something like 1 in 100 for sea waters or whetstones in the caches. The feathers are something like 1 in 1000. We've pulled two maybe that I can remember.

Yeah, the first response was sad. The second was the best I've gotten yet, gave me a little hope that they were working on fixing things.

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Animal

Save yourself the trouble and go to the very last page rofl

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Animal

I see, well they likely are going to have to have to implement it some tricky way, IE you have to craft the cache via the 5 golden giftboxes route to get the 'choice', and as GGBs take more to make than caches yet vend for less, wonder how badly that'd mess up the market? heck being able to choose our components from caches would be nice, but then wouldn't caches just go up to 3M a piece each or something? I mean still easier to craft, but if all the zomg loot/fish/etc go up to 10000g+ each because of this fact as well, it won't make things any better. farming trash/flowers, and fish, is easy, but zomg you could be hunting for DAYS before you get 10 flamingo feathers or such, and that's with fortune's favor ring, R4 coyote, and other luck increasers all equipped.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

I support you! biggrin
How many levels did you have to finish?

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Easley Lighthalzen
I support you! biggrin
How many levels did you have to finish?

I think the total was 13... could be 14 but i lost count xp

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Constipated Trillionaire

from wich formula are those wings??

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Animal
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Animal

I see, well they likely are going to have to have to implement it some tricky way, IE you have to craft the cache via the 5 golden giftboxes route to get the 'choice', and as GGBs take more to make than caches yet vend for less, wonder how badly that'd mess up the market? heck being able to choose our components from caches would be nice, but then wouldn't caches just go up to 3M a piece each or something? I mean still easier to craft, but if all the zomg loot/fish/etc go up to 10000g+ each because of this fact as well, it won't make things any better. farming trash/flowers, and fish, is easy, but zomg you could be hunting for DAYS before you get 10 flamingo feathers or such, and that's with fortune's favor ring, R4 coyote, and other luck increasers all equipped.
I get flamingo feathers all the time.....

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
RDG87
Constipated Trillionaire

Demonic Quest the one you own 3nodding

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
LollipopLocomotion
Animal
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Animal

Then you're lucky, like me with fishing, it takes a few buckets before I will have a couple guppies/bubble-eye as I'm always getting stripers or bass or catfish usually with F bait... and zomg is no different in it's random-luck chance element of things may or may not drop what you need, I get like 60 platsic before I get 1 flamingo feather usually when I farm.

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Animal
LollipopLocomotion
Animal
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Animal

Then you're lucky, like me with fishing, it takes a few buckets before I will have a couple guppies/bubble-eye as I'm always getting stripers or bass or catfish usually with F bait... and zomg is no different in it's random-luck chance element of things may or may not drop what you need, I get like 60 platsic before I get 1 flamingo feather usually when I farm.

farming in crew would give you more items

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
RDG87
Constipated Trillionaire

ohh thanks for the tip,thanks

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
RDG87
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
RDG87
Constipated Trillionaire

ohh thanks for the tip,thanks

Np! ^ ^

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Animal
LollipopLocomotion
Animal
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Animal

Well darn =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces