Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
wanna buy shitake or abada's twin horn for super cheap?
i need the ingredants for dragons blood

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
There is one b*****d heart in the MP... >_>;;; for 10m
i have a recipe that i can't complete because i don't have the items and am not the level at alchemy i need to be to make it it is called the dragon blood potion anyone want to buy it for a good amount of gold if not i understand

Dangerous Dabbler

Celeste Starfyre

Which sounds like a lot, but it's about 500K less than it cost me to craft it. rolleyes

I've already told them about it, but they have enough pieces to craft their own. It's the components for all the Dark Matter that will be the problem.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre

Which sounds like a lot, but it's about 500K less than it cost me to craft it. rolleyes

I've already told them about it, but they have enough pieces to craft their own. It's the components for all the Dark Matter that will be the problem.

Yeah. I noticed. It costs so much to make even the components to make them. I just put that up for the sadness of it because well... it is sad only one exists and yet the cost only makes the one who made it loses money emotion_donotwant

By the way, do you have to make some of these components? I thought some came from the cases?

Dangerous Dabbler

Celeste Starfyre
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre

Yeah. I noticed. It costs so much to make even the components to make them. I just put that up for the sadness of it because well... it is sad only one exists and yet the cost only makes the one who made it loses money emotion_donotwant

By the way, do you have to make some of these components? I thought some came from the cases?

b*****d's Heart uses two Fiery Curse, which are found in Caches. But the other two components are Demon Blood (level 6 formula) and Demon's Curse (another level 6 formula) and those need to be made. (Philosopher's Caches have components; Alchemist's Cases have formulae.)

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre

b*****d's Heart uses two Fiery Curse, which are found in Caches. But the other two components are Demon Blood (level 6 formula) and Demon's Curse (another level 6 formula) and those need to be made. (Philosopher's Caches have components; Alchemist's Cases have formulae.)

Well that... plain out sucks all the way around.

Dangerous Dabbler

Celeste Starfyre
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre

It gets really bad with some formulae, even more layered, and Dark Matter is one of them:

Formula 9: Dark Matter uses:
100,000 x Gaia Gold
2 x Adamantium
1 x Ectoplasm
1 x Quantum Particle
2 x Dust of Time
1 x Spice
Crafted Item: Dark Matter [Chance: Very Low]

But Ectoplasm is a level 3 formula, and Quantum Particle is a level 7 formula (that uses Uranium Biscuits, level 6), and Spice is a level 8 formula (which uses Ambrosia, level 7).

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Cimeara

It gets really bad with some formulae, even more layered, and Dark Matter is one of them:

100,000 x Gaia Gold
2 x Adamantium
1 x Ectoplasm
1 x Quantum Particle
2 x Dust of Time
1 x Spice

But Ectoplasm is a level 3 formula, and Quantum Particle is a level 7 formula (that uses Uranium Biscuits, level 6), and Spice is a level 8 formula (which uses Ambrosia, level 7).

MY GOD. So I would have to make other components to get another component and those components you need to make also need components to make? D8 -about to have a stroke from all this-

Dangerous Dabbler

Celeste Starfyre
Cimeara

100,000 x Gaia Gold
2 x Adamantium
1 x Ectoplasm
1 x Quantum Particle
2 x Dust of Time
1 x Spice

MY GOD. So I would have to make other components to get another component and those components you need to make also need components to make? D8 -about to have a stroke from all this-

Gaia didn't want this to be easy. But they ended up making it either blatantly ridiculous or suicidally frustrating, depending on whether you're standing outside laughing at it or inside trying to complete these formulae.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre
Cimeara

100,000 x Gaia Gold
2 x Adamantium
1 x Ectoplasm
1 x Quantum Particle
2 x Dust of Time
1 x Spice

Gaia didn't want this to be easy. But they ended up making it either blatantly ridiculous or suicidally frustrating, depending on whether you're standing outside laughing at it or inside trying to complete these formulae.

So... so.... lame...

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre
Cimeara
Celeste Starfyre

100,000 x Gaia Gold
2 x Adamantium
1 x Ectoplasm
1 x Quantum Particle
2 x Dust of Time
1 x Spice

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Do not forget you need a crafted Red Mercury to make Uranium Biscuits.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
burning_eyes

Well at least you finally got to the last formula. xp

You guys are awesome for putting in the time and effort for this! Congrats on getting so far!

Devoted Saint

:3 Congrats you guys for getting this far!- Amazing. emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff