• Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Congrats, Zzyli, you've made the big time! blaugh
Gaia's Easter event this year uses Alchemy to convert the collectible items into the prizes, so the Staff's thread explaining how to play includes a link to this thread to remind everyone how Alchemy works!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Platonix
Congrats, Zzyli, you've made the big time! blaugh
Gaia's Easter event this year uses Alchemy to convert the collectible items into the prizes, so the Staff's thread explaining how to play includes a link to this thread to remind everyone how Alchemy works!

I noticed! I'm a star now! redface

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Bumping this so it can be posted in by other Gaians if needed.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
lei0418
Zzyli

I was wondering if you might know what an Otami Tunic Pattern Design is used for?

There's a feather cloak & headdress, but neither use the design. Also I've never seen a tunic...

question

Otami Tunic Pattern design is actually a ZOMG item, but it falls into what I'd class as "discontinued loot". These items were designed but either never made it into the game as drops or were pulled during early game tweaks (I'm not 100% sure of the history). However when ZOMG was pulled as a game, this item and some others made it into a ZOMG-related CI and could be earned as drops that way. To the best of my knowledge (sadly it's pretty difficult to search for posts or threads before about late 2018 owing to Gaia's server migration), the loot is not actually used for anything and is just a collector's item.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
lei0418
I got another one for ya:

Grucken Feather.

Think I can I make a boa out of them...?

These are ZOMG items and not related to Alchemy. If you're asking about these in general, you're probably going to be better off asking in the ZOMG Discussion forum or Site Q&A where this type of question is in line with the purpose of the forum.

I'll let you know about this one though that this is ZOMG mini-event loot. You could (can?) get this as a prize from doing the Grucken mini-event. I'm not sure if there's a recipe that you can make from these or if these are just a legacy item.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100

Demon

thanks to this guide I finally reached level 10 ez 4laugh
also question, is the wings achievement unavailable anymore? can't seem to find recipes for the wings..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff