27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
jr-domo
myruna-chan
jr-domo
myruna-chan
Hi! finally alchemist level 10 to the fullest (yay!!!! whee ) it was hard and expensive but i finally reached it, all for my Glacemella (doble yay!!! whee whee ) so now that i reached this point i wish i could help alchemist in need (any level) to achieve their dreams to be a great alchemist.

Make your request and i will help, the ones that do it more poetically, gallant with cool but nice and sweet words will be rewarded for it ^.^.

So rules are here:
*BE NICE (NOT BEING NICE, EVEN AS A JOKE MEANS ZERO HELP)
*One request per alchemist per day please, i do not have so much free time as i wish to help ^.^u
*Avis that are awesome (means that i love them) will be taked in considerations
*Any level will be attended
*Poetically request (i am story and avi lover so deal with me please ^.^u) will be attended first
*Quote me here for faster answers
*Don´t post tons of time the same request (i will read them all but do not make spam)

Well that´s all, so i want to start celebrating now, greetings and have fun heart
will you help me craft my level 4 (mint creme biscuit) i collect all the biscuits and need this one (and a few more) i have everything needed to craft i am just not lv 4 yet. please help

Sure, so you have all the items, the formula and the gold? or do you need something? 3nodding

i have everything

just send trade then 3nodding

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
myruna-chan
no one needs help? seriously? O.O

A young, level 3 alchemist stumbled into the room, looking close to tears. She had spent millions of gold on alchemy and was still a mere level 3. Reaching the end of her wallet, and patience she sobbed a little as she took a friend's advice and sought help of a level 10.

"Please, Master Aclehmist. I have gathered all the items I need to make my fantasy kitten star. I have the gold, the formula, everything except the level! Would you be so kind as to consider making my item for me? I find myself in a most desperate state of affairs." She bowed before the great alchemy master, wiping a lone tear from her eye as she awaited the verdict.

(( you said go poetic. so uh... hope you enjoy~ heart ))

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Memory Manipulator Namine
myruna-chan

A young, level 3 alchemist stumbled into the room, looking close to tears. She had spent millions of gold on alchemy and was still a mere level 3. Reaching the end of her wallet, and patience she sobbed a little as she took a friend's advice and sought help of a level 10.

"Please, Master Aclehmist. I have gathered all the items I need to make my fantasy kitten star. I have the gold, the formula, everything except the level! Would you be so kind as to consider making my item for me? I find myself in a most desperate state of affairs." She bowed before the great alchemy master, wiping a lone tear from her eye as she awaited the verdict.

oh dear!!! Of course! such a breaking heart tale!! helping you for sure! Send tarde and i will craft it for you anytime

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

oh dear!!! Of course! such a breaking heart tale!! helping you for sure! Send tarde and i will craft it for you anytime
;A; THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! heart

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

Your welcome!! do you need more help? 3nodding

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
myruna-chan
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

yes actually. I've got a few more formulas I've collected everything for but not high enough level.

Celestial Glow
2 moonstones
2 sunstones
and once the stones are made, I've got an espeon item that will be able to be crafted.

ALSO DID I TOTALLY FORGET TO SEND YOU THE FORMULA!? OTL;;;

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
myruna-chan
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

yes actually. I've got a few more formulas I've collected everything for but not high enough level.

Celestial Glow
2 moonstones
2 sunstones
and once the stones are made, I've got an espeon item that will be able to be crafted.

Do not worry , I was about to buy it anyway, crafted already and sending trade. 3nodding
Whatever you want me to craft for you just send trade 3nodding 3nodding

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
myruna-chan
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

Celestial Glow
2 moonstones
2 sunstones

Do not worry , I was about to buy it anyway, crafted already and sending trade. 3nodding
omg you are seriously amazing!! Thank you soo much!! [ / sniffles and wipes away tears ]

i shall send the next trade!! do you want them all in one trade? or do it one formula at a time?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
myruna-chan
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

Celestial Glow
2 moonstones
2 sunstones

omg you are seriously amazing!! Thank you soo much!! [ / sniffles and wipes away tears ]

i shall send the next trade!! do you want them all in one trade? or do it one formula at a time?

Send items per formula so that way i do not get confused with each formula 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
myruna-chan
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

Celestial Glow
2 moonstones
2 sunstones

Send items per formula so that way i do not get confused with each formula 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
awesome sauce. Then I shall send the first set!!

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
myruna-chan
myruna-chan
myruna-chan

Celestial Glow
2 moonstones
2 sunstones

awesome sauce. Then I shall send the first set!!

Sure ^.^, happy to help alchemist in need 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces