• Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
myrna-chan

a level five item is my desire,
but it seems i cannot get my level 3 skill bar higher,
the items i have,
the formula too,
if i may ask so boldly,
would you, fair maiden, craft it for me?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
police bocks
myrna-chan

the items i have,
the formula too,
if i may ask so boldly,

LOL, so cute! i love it heart
ok, what do you need? components?

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
myruna-chan

for the starseed oil, i just gave you all the items you need to craft it, including the elements that you need for the Kapre's Beard, now you only need the recipe for Kapre's Beard and starseed oil and craft, beside these items, do you need more help?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

֍≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈‡†ǂ†‡≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈֎
: ::: : † : ::: :

Thine help is that of lore
I was rather lost before
Songs i'll sing of thee
For now i take my leave

((thanks a bunch! the recipes i assume are in the alchemy shop? i'm gonna try to make my way again solo for a bit, though i may be back later))

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
myruna-chan
police bocks
myrna-chan

the items i have,
the formula too,
if i may ask so boldly,

LOL, so cute! i love it heart
ok, what do you need? components?
or formulas? what do you desire?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Skye Antaeliel
myruna-chan

for the starseed oil, i just gave you all the items you need to craft it, including the elements that you need for the Kapre's Beard, now you only need the recipe for Kapre's Beard and starseed oil and craft, beside these items, do you need more help?

User Image

Thine help is that of lore
I was rather lost before
Songs i'll sing of thee
For now i take my leave

((thanks a bunch! the recipes i assume are in the alchemy shop? i'm gonna try to make my way again solo for a bit, though i may be back later))

Yep, all formulas in the store so they are cheap, good luck!

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
myruna-chan

Hello, I was hoping you might be able to help me. You wouldn't happen to have any white inks would you? I'm in desperate need of two of them, however the MP prices are ridiculous. If we could sort out some sort of exchange that would be great. ^_^

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
chuckylover9111
myruna-chan

Hello, I was hoping you might be able to help me. You wouldn't happen to have any white inks would you? I'm in desperate need of two of them, however the MP prices are ridiculous. If we could sort out some sort of exchange that would be great. ^_^

I did not have them but i got them already, Christmas time! you are quite lucky lol, well i have your white inks now, do you want to offer something for them?

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
myruna-chan

I was hoping to purchase them for 500m each. Or could I possibly trade a few Devil Imp's Claw's, or Moonstones for them?

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
chuckylover9111
myruna-chan

I was hoping to purchase them for 500m each. Or could I possibly trade a few Devil Imp's Claw's, or Moonstones for them?

lol sending trade, is Christmas time, so i do not need anything from you 3nodding if yu want to put something in the trade is welcome but not needed, enjoy your inks 3nodding

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
myruna-chan
chuckylover9111
myruna-chan

lol sending trade, is Christmas time, so i do not need anything from you 3nodding if yu want to put something in the trade is welcome but not needed, enjoy your inks 3nodding

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas btw. ^^

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
chuckylover9111
myruna-chan
chuckylover9111
myruna-chan

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas btw. ^^

your welcome and happy new year 3nodding 4laugh

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Skye Antaeliel

User Image

I wish the words could express
The relief you brought to my duress
I thank thee greatly from my heart
Your generosity truly is a work of art

((ya i hafta craft that first recipe many times to reach my next level i think they up'd it so now i hafta do 40x instead of 20 now but such is life..... the second one is rather tough XD those last to items are hell lol i've been farming for tickets for hours.... i wish my items would sell already cause then i could just buy the tickets outright lol))

Your blue crown has arrived, maybe the work of Santa, you want it? is yours if you answer my dear alchemist in need.

Beloved Sex Symbol

myruna-chan
Hi! finally alchemist level 10 to the fullest (yay!!!! whee ) it was hard and expensive but i finally reached it, all for my Glacemella (doble yay!!! whee whee ) so now that i reached this point i wish i could help alchemist in need (any level) to achieve their dreams to be a great alchemist.

Make your request and i will help, the ones that do it more poetically, gallant with cool but nice and sweet words will be rewarded for it ^.^.

So rules are here:
*BE NICE (NOT BEING NICE, EVEN AS A JOKE MEANS ZERO HELP)
*One request per alchemist per day please, i do not have so much free time as i wish to help ^.^u
*Avis that are awesome (means that i love them) will be taked in considerations
*Any level will be attended
*Poetically request (i am story and avi lover so deal with me please ^.^u) will be attended first
*Quote me here for faster answers
*Don´t post tons of time the same request (i will read them all but do not make spam)

Well that´s all, so i want to start celebrating now, greetings and have fun heart
will you help me craft my level 4 (mint creme biscuit) i collect all the biscuits and need this one (and a few more) i have everything needed to craft i am just not lv 4 yet. please help

Romantic Nymph

27,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
jr-domo
myruna-chan
Hi! finally alchemist level 10 to the fullest (yay!!!! whee ) it was hard and expensive but i finally reached it, all for my Glacemella (doble yay!!! whee whee ) so now that i reached this point i wish i could help alchemist in need (any level) to achieve their dreams to be a great alchemist.

Make your request and i will help, the ones that do it more poetically, gallant with cool but nice and sweet words will be rewarded for it ^.^.

So rules are here:
*One request per alchemist per day please, i do not have so much free time as i wish to help ^.^u
*Poetically request (i am story and avi lover so deal with me please ^.^u) will be attended first
*Don´t post tons of time the same request (i will read them all but do not make spam)

Well that´s all, so i want to start celebrating now, greetings and have fun heart
will you help me craft my level 4 (mint creme biscuit) i collect all the biscuits and need this one (and a few more) i have everything needed to craft i am just not lv 4 yet. please help

Sure, so you have all the items, the formula and the gold? or do you need something? 3nodding

Beloved Sex Symbol

myruna-chan
jr-domo
myruna-chan

So rules are here:

Sure, so you have all the items, the formula and the gold? or do you need something? 3nodding

i have everything

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces