6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lei_Trigar
EgoSpirit
The Killer Clowns enjoy this.

what do you mean by that? lol

i mean it like it is very helpful i find myself coming here once a day at least. and im subscribed. lol

Witty Capitalist

-Now officially a backwings f**-

Obsessive Player

It would be nice to get input on which Formulas are mosy possible for each Level. Some components never seen to be available at all.

Original Survivor

3 day bump~

Original Survivor

added 2 missing details! smile
useful guide, thanks.

Smooth Kitten

In this thread it says in level 3 that Ectoplasm is very high. in my formula it said very Low not very high. You sure you saw that right? o:

Original Survivor

_KillercoasteR_
In this thread it says in level 3 that Ectoplasm is very high. in my formula it said very Low not very high. You sure you saw that right? o:

heh, just an oversight i guess, you're right about it being Very Low. but it has been fixed. thanks for noticing. smile

Original Survivor

added another missing detail. (Anima Adamantea)

that puts this thread at 88%! biggrin

Original Survivor

Added a New Section! Achievements

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
I just went back to look at your new Achievements info, and saw that you're looking for six Fausto's Bottles for your quest. That's not necessary, man. Any generation of the thing at all can be used in that formula path...even the Alchemized version. So you can repeatedly alchemize the same exact Bottle if you can keep providing formulas and stardust.

Original Survivor

Platonix
I just went back to look at your new Achievements info, and saw that you're looking for six Fausto's Bottles for your quest. That's not necessary, man. Any generation of the thing at all can be used in that formula path...even the Alchemized version. So you can repeatedly alchemize the same exact Bottle if you can keep providing formulas and stardust.

really? i'm pretty sure i checked and it didn't show the Alchemized one in the different options..

*checks*

yeah, its not showing the Alchemized one i have, just the 3 11th Gens i have on hand.. maybe it only works on certain Formulas?

Shameless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Lei_Trigar
EgoSpirit
The Killer Clowns enjoy this.

what do you mean by that? lol

In short, he affiliates himself with a music-driven subculture and likely uses that as an identity.
You could youtube it yourself but in my very experienced opinion, it's mostly super bad, pro-underdog rap that glorifies violence against societies stereotypes.
Though, "Juggalos" have been around for so long that they've developed their own mock-worthy stereotype.

Eh, there are a few catchy songs...
/shrug

Thanks for the guide! I really appreciate it.
n_n

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Me being a fussbudget again. Just letting you know that your handy-dandy link guide on the top of each page has Level 2 as Page 2 on several pages.

I have a ZOMG guide- feel free to come in and pick on my formatting mistakes as much as you like.

Honestly, I love the guide with all my being.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff