Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
Magician Arcana
Hey, is there a point where level 1 alchemy recipes stop giving you experience?
You can't get XP for a level 1 recipe once you hit level 3. 3nodding

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Anyone know what it takes to make the lvl 2 formula Master's Pendant?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Celeste Starfyre
It doesn't look like anyone's posted it yet, no. The item was only just discovered recently; it comes, not from Enki's Catch, but from the Enki Drop. Which means it's going to be one of the rarer formulas, I think.

I've looked in this forum and in the GCD for any posting of the components. I invite people to check other forums if they think it plausible that someone might post a formula's details there.

Genius

User Image

does anyone want to buy my bottled up sunlight for their sunstone formula? , rice is up to ya emotion_drool

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Platonix
Celeste Starfyre
It doesn't look like anyone's posted it yet, no. The item was only just discovered recently; it comes, not from Enki's Catch, but from the Enki Drop. Which means it's going to be one of the rarer formulas, I think.

I've looked in this forum and in the GCD for any posting of the components. I invite people to check other forums if they think it plausible that someone might post a formula's details there.

All I saw was ONE person selling the item itself on the MP for 8m which makes me curious on what it takes to make the pendant. I would ask him, but I doubt he will give me a reply or he will who knows. I am going to try just to see if I can get details.

It kinda pisses me off that it is from a fraking drop from enki. I do not even like aquariums. emotion_donotwant

Man-Hungry Scrooge

New stuff ( I think ) ?

Paladin of Pestilence's Chestplate

Octopus Trident

Antlers of Cernunnos

Master's Pendant

( they're all crafted, I was just too lazy to add the links. )

Original Survivor

I'M BAACK!!! and man i have a lot of work to do... 2 weeks took forever... gonk

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar

You would be unlucky enough to manage to go away when a whole lot of new formulae got unearthed sweatdrop . I'm kind of curious to see what else the Enki drops spit out.

Original Survivor

Zzyli
Lei_Trigar

You would be unlucky enough to manage to go away when a whole lot of new formulae got unearthed sweatdrop . I'm kind of curious to see what else the Enki drops spit out.

yeah.. i didnt even know they have like a 10month life span.. would explain why they're showing up now. XD

Original Survivor

after a long day of catching up on 2 weeks of stuff.. i think i'll call it a night, but tomorrow i'll update and add all the new details i was unable to add. thanks for the support. smile

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Lei_Trigar
{ACHIEVEMENTS}

You missed this one:

User Image

Wing Mastery 100pts

Awarded to ambitious alchemists who craft every type and color of wings.

How To Do It:
Craft all backwings.

What are the red wings and how do you get them? I ain't seen no formula for those yet.

Original Survivor

Leona White

You missed this one:

User Image

Wing Mastery 100pts

Awarded to ambitious alchemists who craft every type and color of wings.

How To Do It:
Craft all backwings.

What are the red wings and how do you get them? I ain't seen no formula for those yet.

well then.. i now have a all new hatred for Gaia.. as an achievement collector i now have absolutely no way of getting them all.. gonk why Gaia why?? gonk

also, its surprisingly odd that the Formula hasn't been found yet.. my only guess is that it could be a formula found in the recently discovered Enki Drops..

Edit: thanks for posting this though! biggrin

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Celeste Starfyre
Platonix
Celeste Starfyre

All I saw was ONE person selling the item itself on the MP for 8m which makes me curious on what it takes to make the pendant. I would ask him, but I doubt he will give me a reply or he will who knows. I am going to try just to see if I can get details.

It kinda pisses me off that it is from a fraking drop from enki. I do not even like aquariums. emotion_donotwant

Master's Pendant Formula :-

User Image Toadstone x 5
User Image Orichalcum x 5
User Image Burnt Filament x 10
User Image Lapis Lazuli x 1

Crafted Item :-
User Image Master's Pendant

For those who don't know, the components Toadstone & Orichalcum come from Enki's Catch (Found in Booty Grab), Burnt Filament is from DC & Lapis Lazuli is from the Diamond Cache (It also used to be in the Golden Magical Giftbox but I'm not sure if it still is).

Original Survivor

DONE!

Update: Added Final Angelic Backwing Details, Added the newly discovered Achievement, and Added the 4 new Formulas found from Enki Drops

*note* i might add next to the formula where it can be found.

Original Survivor

hit over 90% done!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas