Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

I want a pink Lucky/Milk. Either Alchemy or as a RIG pet or both.

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Do purple glittering stockings and black porridge locks heart

Familiar Stalker

10,500 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
I GOT IT!

How about armor... made out of POO! blaugh It could take a ton of Vile Rot to create, and it could have poses such as a horned helmet, chest-plate, leggings, boots, gloves, shield, and sword... all made of Poo, of course xd Maybe even stink lines? Maybe just some of these?

How about using Rose Quartz to create some clear, crystal looking pink hair or armors?

Phoenix's Ashes could be used in a recipe to give the look of a retribution or rebirth light-explosion behind the avatar, or create a winged phoenix colored halo to float above their heads.

Scissors could be used to create an item that chops off your limbs.

A combination of Rainbow Sugar, Fruit Stones, and Spaghetti Tree could create an item that's a rainbow nut tree, and the poses could include the tree in the background, rainbow nuts in your crotch area, a rainbow nut cracked open above your head and it's dripping rainbow juice, and a face where rainbow juice is all over your face as if you just messily ate a rainbow nut. Maybe even a rainbow monkey who lives in the Rainbow Nut Tree.

I think I'm going to update this post if I come up with even more ideas, rather than posting 20 times in an hour.

Supreme Bro

26,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
I dunno if these are already being made into formulae, but I would like to see these items:

Rock Demon
The Manslayer Duke of Lalune
Cherubic Queen of Solair
Manul the Pallas Cat
Shinjuku Nobody

...That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Mega Millionaire

10,740 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Let's see uhh...

Glorious Crown

Electrum x4
Sapphire x1
Emerald x1
Chalcedony x1
Quartz x1
Amethyst x1
Amber x1
Ruby x1
Diamond x1
Topaz x1
Peridot x1
Aquamarine x1
Tiger's Eye x1
Obsidian x1
Lapis Lazuli x1
Jade x1
Baroque Pearl x1
Onyx x1
Sunstone x1
Moonstone x1
[NPC] Cresento
Though I've already documented hundreds of alchemical formulae in my day, the possibilities for new ones are truly without limit.

Much as I despise the notion of taking advice from laypeople, I will condescend-- just this once-- to hear your ideas.

If you'd like to suggest a new formula for item alchemy, please do so here. I will check this thread regularly and attempt to gather the best ideas.

Thank you.
Randimo
I GOT IT!

How about armor... made out of POO! blaugh It could take a ton of Vile Rot to create, and it could have poses such as a horned helmet, chest-plate, leggings, boots, gloves, shield, and sword... all made of Poo, of course xd Maybe even stink lines? Maybe just some of these?

How about using Rose Quartz to create some clear, crystal looking pink hair or armors?

Phoenix's Ashes could be used in a recipe to give the look of a retribution or rebirth light-explosion behind the avatar, or create a winged phoenix colored halo to float above their heads.

Scissors could be used to create an item that chops off your limbs.

A combination of Rainbow Sugar, Fruit Stones, and Spaghetti Tree could create an item that's a rainbow nut tree, and the poses could include the tree in the background, rainbow nuts in your crotch area, a rainbow nut cracked open above your head and it's dripping rainbow juice, and a face where rainbow juice is all over your face as if you just messily ate a rainbow nut. Maybe even a rainbow monkey who lives in the Rainbow Nut Tree.

I think I'm going to update this post if I come up with even more ideas, rather than posting 20 times in an hour.
awesome heart heart heart

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Silvia Crow
All three Marionette Doll skins. There's no reasonable way the average person can make 12m gold at the least to get that item, so a workaround would be appreciated.

Or the Marionette clothes. Either or.

that would be totally awesome smile
xXAzarielXx
User ImageShoot for the moon...
more hair >O>

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers