Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

7,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Lei_Trigar
Bump~

Not sure if you know this already, but I got a Hatroid from and Ivan's Surplus box. It's not on your list so.. yeah. smile

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Darn! Nothing that drops Golden Goose. xd

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Mythical Mystic

Ok, I received a sapphire bag from the dumpster dive, and what should I do with it? I'd sell it on mp for 4k, or should I open it, select an item, and see if that sells for more? No idea on this alchemy stuff since I don't craft. lol

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Maximum_Damage
Ok, I received a sapphire bag from the dumpster dive, and what should I do with it? I'd sell it on mp for 4k, or should I open it, select an item, and see if that sells for more? No idea on this alchemy stuff since I don't craft. lol
As more people try getting into Alchemy and learn how it works, more people figure out that there's never any reason to pay more for a Cache component than for the Cache it comes in. I wouldn't recommend trying to sell one of the Sapphire Cache's contents for more than the Cache itself; you'd most likely have real difficulty getting it to sell.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image

There's been zero fanfare about it, but the Winged Crafting chest has undergone a price drop in the CS (it seems to be permanent, or at least it's been like this for a few days). The singles are now 99 GC and the bundle of 9 is now 699 GC.

User Image

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
There's been some dreading that, with the base Cache now being sold for gold in the Bifrost, it might not be available in Daily Chance anymore...I'm just stopping by to let everyone know, one of my mules just got one in Daily Chance, so yes! It's still in there. biggrin

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Platonix
There's been some dreading that, with the base Cache now being sold for gold in the Bifrost, it might not be available in Daily Chance anymore...I'm just stopping by to let everyone know, one of my mules just got one in Daily Chance, so yes! It's still in there. biggrin

Oh, I didn't know ppl thought it wasn't in there anymore. Having known, I would have confirmed it earlier this week as I got one too smile

Mythical Mystic

Platonix
Maximum_Damage
As more people try getting into Alchemy and learn how it works, more people figure out that there's never any reason to pay more for a Cache component than for the Cache it comes in. I wouldn't recommend trying to sell one of the Sapphire Cache's contents for more than the Cache itself; you'd most likely have real difficulty getting it to sell.

I see, ok thanks for the info. mrgreen

Original Survivor

Devout Comrade

17,590 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conventioneer 300
OH! After all this time of doing alchemy I finally got a Gold Cache! I mean I opened it and got Gold! sweatdrop heart

Jahn Boy's Widow

Demonic Dragon

User Image
Does anyone know...
Which formula give you what back wings?

User Image

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Azurii-p

User Image
Does anyone know...
Which formula give you what back wings?

User Image

Here you go~

It's the page on which Lei's Trigar listed all the components needed for each backwing quest. There's the list of wings with their MP links too smile

Jahn Boy's Widow

Demonic Dragon

lilloulou
Here you go~

It's the page on which Lei's Trigar listed all the components needed for each backwing quest. There's the list of wings with their MP links too smile

User Image

Awesome cat_blaugh
Thanks

User Image

Sparkly Genius

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Very informative thread. Thank you very much. ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit