Welcome to Gaia! ::

REVOTE:Which Continent You Like To Meet People From?

Asia 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 44 ]
Africa 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 5 ]
Oceania 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 8 ]
Europe 0.35 35.0% [ 42 ]
Americas 0.175 17.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

Username: patriciatea
Countries that I love to Meet People from: All
Communication Way: Gaia, Email, Possibly more later
Other: I'd like to meet anyone who can become a really great friend. =)

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Questionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
Oooh, I remember this thread from ages ago.

Username: eden-of-mine
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Most interested in France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Quebec, Scandinavia, but really anywhere but the US is a place I'd like to learn more about. China, Mongolia, and Asia/Africa in general are also pretty cool. Can you just...like..be from everywhere? : 3
Communication Way: PMs on Gaia Online only. Perhaps a few back and forth a week, but I'm flexible.
Other: English is my native language, but I am addicted to dabbling in languages. Currently slowly teaching myself French, but I would love to learn about your language, whatever it is!

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
eden-of-mine

Countries that I love to Meet People from: Most interested in France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Quebec, Scandinavia, but really anywhere but the US is a place I'd like to learn more about. China, Mongolia, and Asia/Africa in general are also pretty cool. Can you just...like..be from everywhere? : 3
Communication Way: PMs on Gaia Online only. Perhaps a few back and forth a week, but I'm flexible.
Other: English is my native language, but I am addicted to dabbling in languages. Currently slowly teaching myself French, but I would love to learn about your language, whatever it is!

I remember your name too!!

Did you have that language-teaching thread?

Questionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
Puuya
eden-of-mine

Yeah, the silly mint & peaches one. Been thinking about reviving it, but so lazy, and GI seems much lass active than it used to be... sweatdrop

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
eden-of-mine
Puuya
eden-of-mine

Yeah, the silly mint & peaches one. Been thinking about reviving it, but so lazy, and GI seems much lass active than it used to be... sweatdrop

Oh yea! I remember it had Peaches in it...I didn't remember the first part...I knew it was something green...I was going for cucumber! mad D: so sorry!

Yeah! My thread rarely gets posts too. GI have become more like CB , lots of hang-out thread.

Tricky Wrangler

22,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Username: blackabbot
Countries that I love to Meet People from: any in Europe
Communication Way: Gaia, Emails, skype maybe later biggrin
Other: I'm fluent in English and Spanish. Slowly teaching myself Japanese (cuz I'm travelling there in a couple of months). I love to travel and meet new people biggrin

Business Noob

Username: theartofmanliness
Countries that I love to Meet People from: European countries, Asian countries, North & South American countries, basically anywhere
Communication Way: gaia, email, fb, skype, anywhere?
Other: I'd like a long term friendship please. I speak English fluently, and know a bit of Korean I guess. I am very down to earth and mellow.

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Username: Devourer of Cupcakes
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Ireland, England, Scotland, Japan, others are great too
Communication Way: PMs, then Snail Mail (I want to use cute stationery and postcards)
Other: Please view my profile for some of my interests. Also, I only know English (I'll try though) and I'm interested in a long term friendship.
Username: defective_default
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere!
Communication Way: gaia, then email, then letters.
Other:

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Puuya

Please kindly add me to the list? :]

Username: n o i r i s t
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere! But especially Finland, other European countries, the Philipines and other Asian countries. <3
Communication Way: PM, then snail mail. Skype sometimes, if possible.
Other: I am a shy, but friendly girl who warms up after a while to show her weirder side. mrgreen I enjoy vintage horror and murder mysteries and adding these types of books to my treasured collection. I also greatly enjoy nature (I live by the sea), Pugs (I have one called Monty! <3), Autumn and "miserable" weather and FRUiTS/street fashion, although you would never know it because I rarely dress up. I prefer to write and recieve lengthy letters and never use chat speak! For more information, see my profile. :]

(Please don't be offended if I decide not to snail mail with you and keep it to PMs. I am really looking for a long-term friendship [nothing more!] where we can get to know each other, about each others lives, our countries' customs and traditions etc. but I've had a few instances in the past where people have recieved a letter from me but didn't bother to reply, so... sweatdrop )

Magical Bunny

Username: Crescent the Grumpy bunny
Countries that I love to Meet People from: around the world
Communication Way: Skype, gaia, snail mail maybe <3
Other: I haven't had a pen pal since I was 11 0_0

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Puuya
heart