Welcome to Gaia! ::

REVOTE:Which Continent You Like To Meet People From?

Asia 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 44 ]
Africa 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 5 ]
Oceania 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 8 ]
Europe 0.35 35.0% [ 42 ]
Americas 0.175 17.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut

We all knew he was very ill, weak and old the last few years and knew it had been a long time coming, but still yea - was a very sad day here sad

Where do you hail from Puuya? smile

I'm at work, but our system keeps crashing so I keep getting time to spend on Gaia haha! xp

sad May he rest in peace, I think he is still a live somehow, maybe not physically!

I am from Iran.

If there's an afterlife I'm sure he's in a good one smile *nods*

I have to admit I don't know much about Iran - I know this is such a vague question - but what is it like there? smile (weather, food, infostructure etc smile )

Mhm. c':

Well, Iran is not as bad as they show in the media. xD

I don't wanna be a extreme nationalist but Iran is a really unique country. There is a lot to surprise you. You may know some stuff about Persia, that's our other name.

We use a different calender than rest of the world, We are the only Shia Muslim country and We are one of the only countries in Middle East region that don't speak Arabic, We are the oldest country in the world ( That had the same culture, same language and same local name for over 2500 years)

WOW! biggrin <3 Oldest country in the world!! That makes it seem so ancient & magical! That's very cool! There must be a lot of interesting ruins and artifacts there? biggrin (& lol I am such a geek I am now thinking of the Prince of Persia games xd redface )

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Lulu Bahamut
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut

We all knew he was very ill, weak and old the last few years and knew it had been a long time coming, but still yea - was a very sad day here sad

I'm at work, but our system keeps crashing so I keep getting time to spend on Gaia haha! xp

sad May he rest in peace, I think he is still a live somehow, maybe not physically!

I am from Iran.

I have to admit I don't know much about Iran - I know this is such a vague question - but what is it like there? smile (weather, food, infostructure etc smile )

Mhm. c':

I don't wanna be a extreme nationalist but Iran is a really unique country. There is a lot to surprise you. You may know some stuff about Persia, that's our other name.

We use a different calender than rest of the world, We are the only Shia Muslim country and We are one of the only countries in Middle East region that don't speak Arabic, We are the oldest country in the world ( That had the same culture, same language and same local name for over 2500 years)

WOW! biggrin <3 Oldest country in the world!! That makes it seem so ancient & magical! That's very cool! There must be a lot of interesting ruins and artifacts there? biggrin (& lol I am such a geek I am now thinking of the Prince of Persia games xd redface )

Yeah of course! lots of them!

hee, Video Games are not really a good source, xD!

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut

I am from Iran.

Mhm. c':

Yeah of course! lots of them!

hee, Video Games are not really a good source, xD!

Yea I know! *embarrassed! xd redface What kind of food is most popular there? :3

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Lulu Bahamut

Yea I know! *embarrassed! xd redface What kind of food is most popular there? :3

Our food is mainly served with rice.

Read about it here

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
There is a new poll!

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut

Read about it here

The rice with saffron sounds tasty (Tah-chin) - I want to try that! :3

If you are curious - South African food: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_cuisine :3

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
I hearted the thread ^_^ <3

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Lulu Bahamut
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut

Read about it here

If you are curious - South African food: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_cuisine :3

TO be honest I really don't know much about South African culture.
I should read some Wikipedia. xD

The cuisine looks very diverse! wow!

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Lulu Bahamut
Thanks!

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut

Read about it here

TO be honest I really don't know much about South African culture.
I should read some Wikipedia. xD

The cuisine looks very diverse! wow!

This is a pretty cool post about SA with some pictures: http://www.brandslut.co.za/2014/01/20/dear-world-meet-johannesburg/ Joburg heart

Eloquent Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Puuya
Lulu Bahamut
Thanks!

My pleasure ^_^

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points