Welcome to Gaia! ::

REVOTE:Which Continent You Like To Meet People From?

Asia 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 44 ]
Africa 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 5 ]
Oceania 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 8 ]
Europe 0.35 35.0% [ 42 ]
Americas 0.175 17.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

Friendly Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
Username: Vintage Candy
Countries that I love to Meet People from: anywhere c:
Communication Way: probably PM, maybe other ways when i feel i know you better! c:
Other: check out my profile for more information c: !! just please don't be a creep D:

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Vintage Candy
Username: Vintage Candy
Countries that I love to Meet People from: anywhere c:
Communication Way: probably PM, maybe other ways when i feel i know you better! c:
Other: check out my profile for more information c: !! just please don't be a creep D:
Thanks for joining.

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Username:Invisibledimensions
Location razz hilippines
Countries that I love to Meet People from razz hilippines, Germany
Communication Way:Gaia, Facebook, Text (Philippines only, but I will find a way for Germany)
Other: Like interest and stuff? Well I love anime... I read old literary classics when available and movies biggrin

Friendly Explorer

Username: akai24

Countries that I love to Meet People from: Anywhere is okay 3nodding , but i would also love it if it were in the USA, London/UK, Australia, Japan, and well in the Philippines also (if this is possible why not).

Communication Way: Email, Snail Mail (most preferrably - since i want the feel of written letters)

Other: I'm not particular in gender for pen pals - so i can write to whomever wants to exchange letters with me. 3nodding (i would love to receive snail mails! heart ), for more info about me - you can check me here, whee But most especially, I love meeting new people and make new friends! 3nodding
Username:Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Countries that I love to Meet People from:U.S.A , Canada, Northern Ireland.
Communication Way:Msn, skype, whadever smile
Other:Lad from Wicklow , Ireland...Just looking for someone foreign to talk to, preffer People from the States or whatever.

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Everybody is added!
Puuya
Everybody is added!
Cheers!

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Puuya
Everybody is added!
Cheers!

I wanted to start pen palling with you myself....but meh...you wanted other countries.
Puuya
Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Puuya
Everybody is added!
Cheers!

I wanted to start pen palling with you myself....but meh...you wanted other countries.
Sure....err what country are ya'?

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Puuya
Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Puuya
Everybody is added!
Cheers!

Iran!
You can check my info in Asia part on the first page.
Puuya
Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Puuya
Sweeneys Irish Muffins
Puuya
Everybody is added!
Cheers!

Iran!
You can check my info in Asia part on the first page.
Iraan..hmm, y'can pm me if you want.. biggrin

Friendly Explorer

Puuya
Everybody is added!
yay! thanks! whee

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Username: JVGreek
Countries that I love to Meet People from: France, Egypt ,Venice, Greece or Italy
Communication Way: Gaia through PM
Other: I love swimming and reading books and i would love to travel to any places in Europe..
Username: A Letter From Janelle
Countries that I love to Meet People from: Ukraine, Finland, Italy.
Communication Way: Email. Facebook. Gaia. AIM.
Other: Trying to learn a ton of languages on my own. I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to, to try to test out my language skills (or lack thereof) , and to help people who have English as their second language:

Russian/Ukrainian - I'm trying to learn these languages (little bit of both, but mostly Russian) to keep up with my boyfriend, his mom, sister, and his great grandparents, whom have all come to the US from the Ukraine not too long ago.
Finnish - I've been trying to pick up a few words here and there since the 8th grade. I still believe I'm most fluent in speaking this language. (I've even tested it out by speaking to famous Finns. razz ) Reading/writing Finnish is a different story.
French/Spanish- I can read the languages the most and understand quite the bit but speaking/hearing it is a different story. That makes perfect sense because I've taken two years of Spanish and one year of French in high school...mostly textbook work.
Italian- Since most of my family is Italian, and there's only one person here in US that can speak it fluently left, I'm trying to make it my goal to at least learn how to communicate fairly in that language.

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
Both of you are now added!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers