Welcome to Gaia! ::

Water_Crystal
Ac_Vexatious
Currently I am watching Bad Guys, after the first episode I am basically hooked into it. I wish it is a little more than 11 episodes.
Waah, I totally know what you mean. It's just so badass, but has a really great story line so far. I really hope they don't mess it up. xD

Yeah, I love the story line; brutal and intense. And I'll be so disappointed if they mess it up or rush the ending.
Just finished She's so Lovable and I'm so happy it's over, lol. I'm so surprised I didn't drop it.

Friendly Friend

4,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Just finished Liar Game and it was absolutely amazing, definitely left me speechless. I'm really hoping for a second season soon. <3

Caught up with Bad Guys and it's kinda going where I expect it to, but I feel like the last 3 episodes might drag or the ending is just going to turn out horrible. D: Kang Ye Won's acting is really starting to annoy me. It sounds like she's whispering like 90% of the time. -_-

Also currently watching Birth of a Beauty, loving it so far. =)

Pride and Prejudice is another one I'm currently watching. So far it's been interesting, but how everything is interlocked is kinda making me go meeeeeh. I feel like I'll be dropping this one soon, kinda only started it 'cause I like the main actors.

Shy Gaian

Any of you guys watching Pinocchio?

kitten tea

I'm kind of tempted to watch it, but at the same time I'm not. I've seen FMVs for it, which make it look great. Are you currently watching it?

Shy Gaian

Water_Crystal
kitten tea

I'm kind of tempted to watch it, but at the same time I'm not. I've seen FMVs for it, which make it look great. Are you currently watching it?

Oh yeah, I've been watching it. Wednesdays and Thursdays!
I recommend it, it's not slow and it's not too fast paced.

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
u didnt put Jaehwannie's sitcom :(

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Anyone here who watches Jdramas recommend me a good, currently airing drama to watch? It's been a long while since I watched a Jdrama (last one I watched was Boku no Ita Jikan with Haruma Miura) and I need something to supplement my Japanese listrning practice.

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Hyde Jekyll, I first teaser

Coming out January 21st, 2015
Can't wait to watch this drama!

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I started watching Hyde, Jekyll, I and so far it's awesome! I also started watching Heart to Heart.

In the meantime, I ALSO finished one of the dramas I put on hiatus, Empress Ki. I've never got the chance to finish it as so many good dramas came out, but now I have went through the journey in this drama and I have to say that it was one heck of a journey.

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Finished Healer crying it is one of the best dramas I've watched in a while...

Also start Kill Me, Heal Me! It is awesome so far ><

Anyone has opinions on the drama Blood? I saw clips of Goo Hye Sun and her acting is terrible as others criticized, but others said they got used to it.
Cralala
I started watching Hyde, Jekyll, I and so far it's awesome! I also started watching Heart to Heart.

In the meantime, I ALSO finished one of the dramas I put on hiatus, Empress Ki. I've never got the chance to finish it as so many good dramas came out, but now I have went through the journey in this drama and I have to say that it was one heck of a journey.
I'm also watching Hyde,Jekyll and I. I really love it. Then, my friend told me that Kill me, heal me (kdrama) is better. So, I started watching that too. I skipped some episodes because I really wanted to find out about the mystery.

Kill me heal me storyline is better than Hyde Jekyll and I . I find Hyde Jekyll and I has more romantic scene, and I love Hyun Bin smile !
Cralala
Finished Healer crying it is one of the best dramas I've watched in a while...

Also start Kill Me, Heal Me! It is awesome so far ><

Anyone has opinions on the drama Blood? I saw clips of Goo Hye Sun and her acting is terrible as others criticized, but others said they got used to it.
Kill Me, Heal Me is freaking amazing. It continues to get better and better. =) Yeah, I started watching Blood because the story line and I wanted to see how the main actors did. I'm biased, but I have to admit that the acting isn't so great. I'm getting used to it though. For me it doesn't pull away from the story line, which is starting to pick up.

XxAriaxX: Waaah, all of the episodes are really good. You should watch it all the way through. Ji Sung's acting is just breathtaking. :'D Is Hyde Jekyll good? I watched up to episode 3, but heard that it's just repeating damsel in distress and hero comes to save her kind of plot.

Quotable Genius

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I started Shine or go Crazy. I'm actually liking it. Some slow episodes with nothing much happening, but I'm so happy to see a long haired Jang Hyuk again, that I just don't care 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff