7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
codemonkey37179
Professor Clovenhoove
codemonkey37179
Professor Clovenhoove
Howdy! so we started our "Classes" within the guild, and its been testing the lagyness out a lot. Some things i noticed.

*Whenever 5+ are in the room, it gets super, super, super laggy- I noticed tho, when you take out the lights it helps a little bit. But lag is still killing us all, however it is a bit better then before ^^;;

*Avatars are glitchy, I have noticed some people in the room do not appear, you can see them typing but can't see their avatars, another thing i noticed is when they leave a room, it still has the avatar in the room. It is rather weird ;3

hehe i just thought i would throw this stuff at ya' , so you know (:

I've got a brand new version for you to test next week, Prof. It should be less laggy. As for the other issues, I'll have a look at them. That's some great info to know.

We can't wait! (: A Big thanks from TGEIOW for all your hard work and effort! ^_^

Thanks Prof! It may be Monday or so, I've had a bit of delay, but it is coming.

Right now I am working with Edy on putting the avatar items back in the house.

Lol nice! i bet a lot of kids are going to like that one ;p hehe

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Laggy with 5 or more people....would like all lag gone.

Aged Genius

Spider London

Yep. Please see the posts above!

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
codemonkey37179
Spider London

Yep. Please see the posts above!

sweatdrop sorry didn't see but thanks

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
How goes the item alignment fix?

Aged Genius

.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I checked yesterday, and the artist, Mishuri, is having to repaint several of them, but it is progressing. The delay, I'm afraid was that we found I had to build her a tool for previewing her art in the house. Otherwise for every single change she would have had to send the file to me, and wait for me to put it on the server, ect. ect. It would have taken 5 minutes to change a pixel. Anyway I saw the blue kitchen set about 5 minutes ago and it looked wonderful.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
codemonkey37179
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I checked yesterday, and the artist, Mishuri, is having to repaint several of them, but it is progressing. The delay, I'm afraid was that we found I had to build her a tool for previewing her art in the house. Otherwise for every single change she would have had to send the file to me, and wait for me to put it on the server, ect. ect. It would have taken 5 minutes to change a pixel. Anyway I saw the blue kitchen set about 5 minutes ago and it looked wonderful.
Awesome news. Your hard work is appreciated. When will the fix be officially announced?

Aged Genius

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
codemonkey37179
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Awesome news. Your hard work is appreciated. When will the fix be officially announced?

Soon after we put it out! I'm hoping it will be early next week.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
codemonkey37179
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
codemonkey37179
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Soon after we put it out! I'm hoping it will be early next week.
Cool. Thanks.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

First off, We all appreciate all of you guys for your hardwork. Nearly all of us here in the housing thread love our homes and really happy for all that you did. Now... before housing update, I was able to do this:

User Image

And now after housing update:

User Image

User Image

Maybe this may sound a wee bit selfish but can you put that feature back? o.o

3,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xp new homes xp

Aged Genius

Chantal Dior
First off, We all appreciate all of you guys for your hardwork. Nearly all of us here in the housing thread love our homes and really happy for all that you did. Now... before housing update, I was able to do this:

User Image

And now after housing update:

User Image

User Image

Maybe this may sound a wee bit selfish but can you put that feature back? o.o

I think you may be able to get the effect you want by using the keyboard shortcuts. We need to post them on the instruction page, but try this. Stack the item on the table, as you show in your screenshots, and then use the arrow keys to nudge them into exactly the place you want. Also if you want to place something behind a table you can hold down the shift key and stacking will be ignored.

Hope that helps.

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I am getting a lot of complaints about the town in 124042 , the guild i own- owns all of the homes within that zipcode- and supposedly they aren't loading for some.
-It freezes at "Sweeping Floors"

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
was working yesterday, but now i am stuck at sweeping floors crying

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Awesome job, thanks again : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items