cool it told me new things whee
ello moto
O.o
page 42 LMFAOO
I learn lotss LOL IM AN IDIOT!?!?!
CHECK OUT MY SHOPS!!
ohh wait is that advertising?? ok if it is just tell me and can delete it : P
omfg!noobs! arrow
okey...okey.... biggrin arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg scream stressed
hiiiii..................... mrgreen mrgreen arrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh scream scream stressed
hiiiii... mrgreen hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy redface
iz leon a real person

Blessed Informer

Ok I really don't know where to put this but I have a suggestion:

Can there be a setting in the Guild Members list of all that are online and offline? It would be nice to see any members that are currently online 3nodding

Also, editing Crew Member access and abilities would be awesome, or having another rank between Crew and Vice President.
How do you remove the gold from the clan... like take it out I put it all in now I want it back HOW DO I DO THIS PLZZZZZ help me
Gold is non-refundable from guild funds.

Alright, i'm having a problem on my guild, and it's pissing me off to a great extent. I lock a topic and crew is still able to post in the topic. Is that normal? Is it just ordinary members who can't post in the thread?

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
[NPC] Leon
Guild Categories

A GGN guild category can be changed at any time by the guild captain, even after the guild is created, by going into the moderator panel and choosing to edit the guild settings. Guild Categories are one of the few means a user has to search out a specific guild to join. Give them careful consideration, along with your guild title, since categories and keywords are what will enable others to find your guild.

The list below endeavors to give you some expanded definitions of the various categories available.

Category Definitions

• General - Hang out, talk about random stuff, etc.
  • Discussion - Discuss general or specific things in a more structured manner... possibly similar to forums like General Discussion and Extended Discussion.
  • Anime - Fan guilds for Anime shows and movies.
  • Manga - Fan guilds for Manga books.
  • Role-Playing - A general RP category for various types of role-play. Possibly also guilds that talk about roleplaying.
  • Gaming - Based on video games, gaming systems, etc.
  • Art - Drawing, animation, etc.
  • Interest-based - A specific interest is targeted... this could be almost anything, from dating to religion, etc.
  • Commerce - Usually role-play based around commerce such as cafe's, inns, bars, and other places of business.
  • Spam - Unlimited polls, useless topics, spam spam spam!
  • Political - Discussion, debate, etc.. revolving around politics.
  • Military/Army - Usually role-play based around military, army, mercenary, or other similar organizations.
  • Foreign Language - Primary communication in these is not english. Could be based around a specific language, or a specific area of the world.
  • Entertainment - Interest groups based around movies, TV shows, magazines, etc.
  • Breedables - Breedable pets roleplaying, sales, etc.
  • Battle - Usually role-play based around tournaments, battle arenas, and other fighting areas.
  • Music - Interest groups based around specific types of music or specific bands/artists.
  • Regional - Interest groups based on location such as a state, city, country, etc.

mew?

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
sixthenigma
Ok I really don't know where to put this but I have a suggestion:

Can there be a setting in the Guild Members list of all that are online and offline? It would be nice to see any members that are currently online 3nodding

Also, editing Crew Member access and abilities would be awesome, or having another rank between Crew and Vice President.

i agree though im not admin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces