Welcome to Gaia! ::

I agree. I can't find what I want.
My Clan Leader has been inactive for years and i want to quit the clan... Can someone help me?~

Gracious Genius

13,825 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Unknown Corruption
My Clan Leader has been inactive for years and i want to quit the clan... Can someone help me?~

Just press the "Quit" button on the guild homepage? o.o

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
So, I just created a guild. Where do I find the password so people (or myself) can donate to the guild? And how can I change it, should it need to be changed?

Gallant Knight

36,125 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Noble Shade 100
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
So, I just created a guild. Where do I find the password so people (or myself) can donate to the guild? And how can I change it, should it need to be changed?

The passsword is not a password of the guild but your account password.
It's like buying something from the Market place.
Or sending someone a trade.

You fill in the gold you want to donate to the guild and then enter the password of your account.
Click on the donate button to donate the gold you entered.

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
Eevster
bri_the_cookie_goddess2

The passsword is not a password of the guild but your account password.
It's like buying something from the Market place.
Or sending someone a trade.

You fill in the gold you want to donate to the guild and then enter the password of your account.
Click on the donate button to donate the gold you entered.

Is there a way to change it?

Gallant Knight

36,125 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Noble Shade 100
bri_the_cookie_goddess2

You are getting me wrong.

Every person has to use his own account password, not yours.

So if I would be a member of your guild, I would use my own account password to donate.
Like you use your password to donate
and someone else uses his/her account password to donate.

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
Eevster
bri_the_cookie_goddess2

You are getting me wrong.

Every person has to use his own account password, not yours.

So if I would be a member of your guild, I would use my own account password to donate.
Like you use your password to donate
and someone else uses his/her account password to donate.

Oh. Gotcha. Thank you for the information ^-^
Where is the Convention Membership Guild?
I have four threads that are sticked, however when I post in one of them it moves the order?
Is there anyway to stop this?

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
CleoSombra
Is it just me, or do the guilds need a serious overhaul?

They're incredibly outdated - using the old posting styles and features. Plus, features such as our aquariums don't show up.
Greetings. I have an issue about one of the guilds I am in. Currently, I am a Crew member of a guild. The Vice-Captains and Captains have become inactive but the members of the guild are wanting the guild to stay.

As of now, I am the only active mod, but being a simple crew member I cannot provide the same service as I would a Captain. How can I, given this situation, gain Captaincy?

Versatile Raider

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hi! I have a question that I'm not sure anyone can answer. And, it's not urgent, it's more out of curiosity.

I remember when I was last on gaia that guilds could send announcements out to their members. In fact, I remember that I used to get a pretty good amount of them. They were sort of like newsletters, usually. I noticed that I hadn't received any since I came back to gaia and went to an inactive guild that I'm still a vice captain in and tried to find where you send announcements.

I thought it was under the Moderator Panel, but I can't find it now. Did they remove the announcements feature? If so, does anyone know why? I thought it was a really useful feature.

Blessed Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
pickledDeath

It would be under Captain controls in Moderator Panel, unless your captain has otherwise changed announcements to be only sent by him/herself.
The only other way that your not getting them is if you've turned receiving guild announcements off in the alerts. You can still see them in the Guild Home page bellow Latest posts.

Panthers7

Unless the Captain changes ownership over to you then there isn't anything you can do the only other thing that can be done is there is a option to claim ownership if you are applicable vice captain, to obtain the ownership once the Captain has been inactive for ... I think it was 6 months. This only occurs if said captain hasn't gone online on Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff