Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 3582 ]
Total Votes:[ 3582 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55 56 > >>

bump
(trying to keep the tread at the top)

Smoker

9,223,372,036,854,775,807?!

That is the stupidest gold cap I have ever seen on any site. gonk Too high.

Shirtless Gekko

I am SO glad I found this thread. This needs to be brought to people's attention, on mass levels.
I can no longer enjoy this site for what it is, in my opinion. I'm here because of the art that I get to make for people, and the community itself..and that's the honest truth xD People get creative with all these items, but...

but at what cost.

*puts shades on*

This just got real.

Toothsome Elocutionist

When I disappeared I thought I had alot of money, and I did, I could buy almost anything...

Now, I've had to scrap from the bottom again to get somewhere! This is crazy! I just want a cute outfit!

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bump~
It's a pity we can't reach out to new users as easily.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
sterek

This is just a suggestion: for Returning Users who wish to dig deeper about gold generators and its impact on the economy over time, you can add in your first post the links to these two threads where their OPs did their research & recording on them.

Umioko's Full & Detailed Gold Generator List

Owlie's Summary on Gold Generator Releases - Includes invaluable links to all other threads made over time in the protest against gold generators.

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

irritated bump.

Tipsy Genius

Anamosa Valentine
sterek

This is just a suggestion: for Returning Users who wish to dig deeper about gold generators and its impact on the economy over time, you can add in your first post the links to these two threads where their OPs did their research & recording on them.

Umioko's Full & Detailed Gold Generator List

Owlie's Summary on Gold Generator Releases - Includes invaluable links to all other threads made over time in the protest against gold generators.

Excellent idea! Added the links. C:
bumpity bump
Thanks for explaining this, bcs it was seriously what the f** when I visited marketplace. Weird things happened in the past 1-2 years ;/

Sarcastic Prophet

This is amazing.

Fluffy Pup

It's funny, actually. I hadn't even come back from a full hiatus when I noticed the ridiculously-inflated market, I just hadn't bought anything in a while. And by "a while," I mean a few weeks. Only a few weeks, and everything gained an extra one to three zeroes.

At this point I've officially quit Gaia. I only come back now and again to check on the inflation, and naturally, I am always disappointed and infuriated by what I see.

I don't foresee Gaia fixing itself any time soon, honestly. I think the site will collapse in on itself before that happens.
Denham

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Seriously, this is needed.

Shaggy Dog

I suddenly feel like my Sins of the Father signature has now gained some extra significance.

sweatdrop

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Oh my god I'm so happy this thread exists. Praise you, sterek. Excellent, informative, and straight to the point! Great job!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff