Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 6991 ]
Total Votes:[ 6991 ]

Galactic Loiterer

23,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Freebie from Neko! (from her profile for Miori's birthday)

User ImageUser Image
In case you missed it, Happy Belated Pi Day. yum_strawberrypie
User Image User Image

Sugary Otaku

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • There are two sides... 50

Fashionable Star

33,800 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
Also for St. Patrick's Day from the staff updates page:

Human: http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=may_the_luck_of

*Animal: http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=the_Gairish_be_with_you

*And yes, this link for the animal version works unlike the one posted on the staff page.

In a relationship with Sullen Soryah

Toothsome Hunter

29,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Two new things today!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ¯¯ ¯¯ ¯¯ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i lied to you
Quote:
You're Cool

Why does everyone think I'm mad? I don't really care so much what people say about me because it usually is a reflection of who they are.

Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people.

If people wish I would sound like I used to sound, then it says more about them than it does me.

Whenever I feel like givin' up, whenever my sunshine turns to rain

All you have to ask yourself is "Is there anybody I’m afraid of? Is there anybody who if I walked into a room and saw, I’d get nervous?" If not, then you're cool.

I never meant to cause you any sorrow

I never meant to cause you any pain

I only wanted to one time to see you laughing

I only wanted to see you...

Laughing in the purple rain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ♥

Fashionable Gaian

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
MissMissie
crying

There there, it's okay... we're not sure exactly WHAT happened to him but, I'm sure he died peacefully.

Fashionable Gaian

In a relationship with Sullen Soryah

Toothsome Hunter

29,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I guess everythingisfine exclaim
Nothing is fine! Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cuz dey be abductin errbody up in herr!
(Looks like it's going to be a daily code that we have to solve. Most likely the grants will only be active for the day they are released. So try to get it as soon as possible!)
Everything is fine again... for now. c:
Here are all the event grant links, in case you missed out:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7/Finale

These will all be disabled in ~16 hours; be sure to grab them while you can. ♥

Militant Striker

15,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hey, so I'm pretty sure nobody has got this one on here, so, voila. (It's a Paw Geemoji grant.)

I tracked down Diedrich's profile and took a look at his posts, but apparently the grants already outdated, so, no free human versions for everyone else like me who shows up only sporadically now.

I hope this helps though.

Edit: I'll throw in the Marketplace links for those who missed the human version. And the Paw one too, since I'm there. Human - Paw

Fashionable Star

33,800 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 am
I R T3h n00b
new grant on Excitable Sloth's profile! Here!
There's an animal version of it, here

The link everyone started using for the first item and achievement for the recent alien themed event Everything Is Fine... is not a part of the event and does not grant an achievement. It's about someone's computer crashing. (c: stands for computer.) Which is not alien related. Just because the recent event has part of the saying does not mean they are linked. The first egg grant for the alien event along with an achievement called Unfortunate Abductee came from the flying UFO. As the achievement says you had to be abducted by the UFO. But sadly they got rid of the first unnumbered egg grant and the ability to get the Unfortunate Abductee achievement by changing the UFO into accepting and sending messages for the event puzzles.
High Priestess Lunastar
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 am
I R T3h n00b
new grant on Excitable Sloth's profile! Here!
There's an animal version of it, here

The link everyone started using for the first item and achievement for the recent alien themed event Everything Is Fine... is not a part of the event and does not grant an achievement. It's about someone's computer crashing. (c: stands for computer.) Which is not alien related. Just because the recent event has part of the saying does not mean they are linked. The first egg grant for the alien event along with an achievement called Unfortunate Abductee came from the flying UFO. As the achievement says you had to be abducted by the UFO. But sadly they got rid of the first unnumbered egg grant and the ability to get the Unfortunate Abductee achievement by changing the UFO into accepting and sending messages for the event puzzles.

Thank you for the correction! tbh I had forgotten how I got the alien head friend. (I guess I thought the ufo redirected to a repurposed grant page, not the abduction screen or homepage.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff