Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 6991 ]
Total Votes:[ 6991 ]

Opinionated Warrior

12 Days of Gaia!

Be sure to click on that festive sign in the header every day for the 12 days of Gaia, because you will need all 12 to craft a special item at the end! You will be able to use the unopened presents, the opened animal items, or the opened human items to craft it -- so enjoy your 12 days of Gaia!

Cunning Lunatic

Opinionated Warrior

For excitable sloth's B-day:

Human and Animals

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Cool! Thanks! heart

Fashionable Gaian

Zero Omega
Ground Control...

"I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring...

The truth is of course is that there is no journey. We are arriving and departing all at the same time...

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one...

But whatever lies behind the door. There is nothing much to do. Angel or devil, I don't care. For in front of that door there is...

Thank You"

In a relationship with Sullen Soryah

Toothsome Hunter

29,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Toothsome Hunter

29,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fashionable Gaian

Zero Omega
Reflecting on 13 Years

Ah, the joys of being parents... There are so many memories, you're growing up so fast it just brings a tear to our eyes. It's hard to believe you're so big and strong now.

Remember when we first conceived you in the basement? Oh we were so happy.

How about when you would keep us up late because you were fussy and couldn't go to sleep on your own? So many late night taking care of you.

Oh, oh! Do you remember your first oopsie? We had to change you so many times to get you to stop crying.

Let's think back to when you took your first steps, you started to become so independent and running on your own.

Sometimes you would get really sick though and we'd be really worried about you, so we'd take you in to get fixed.

Your first birthday party! You had so many friends come over and you got so many presents, and we gave out so many gifts to your friends for coming by.

You were always so good at putting things together, you made your first game that way too!

Do you remember setting up the lemonade stand? You were the talk of the town!

We found out so much about you when we took you to school, all those years of hearing about what you learned and educating ourselves with that knowledge.

You're growing up so fast, but in the end you're still our special little site and have a place in our hearts. So we're here to celebrate you finally becoming a teenager, the big 13 years old! What do you remember about Gaia over these past 13 years? Thank you for being a part of our family for so long, it's been one wild ride and there will be many more years to come. Just think about how crazy it'll be once you turn 18! So from all of us here at Gaia to you.

Happy Birthday!

Noob

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Stop Dont Believin

It hadn't, thank you! ♥
Also available in paw form:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant/?key=likenooneeverwas

Toothsome Hunter

29,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fashionable Gaian

Noob

new grant on Excitable Sloth's profile! Here!
There's an animal version of it, here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces