Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks for the guide! Its pretty cool and useful too xp
Fell off the first page.

Newbie Hunter

Great guide. I subscribed to this. 3nodding

wahmbulance I do wish to point out about the Daily Chance is how to get the max per day. The bar at the top of most pages is the quickest way to get to them. "Home" "My Gaia" "World" "Community" "Market" "Games" "News & Events" Each give a Daily Chance each day when you log on. At least it does for me. There's 7 or 8 max chances I believe not exactly sure on the exact max allowed chances. smile )

heart Thanks again to Thanatos and for Pixelated's bumpage that made me notice this thread wink . -Gives them wine and cheese cheese_whine - rofl

ninja -Poofs out now.- ninja
I, too, subscribed to this so I can come back to find out how to get some gold. It's exciting, really. xd
DefAnt

wahmbulance I do wish to point out about the Daily Chance is how to get the max per day. The bar at the top of most pages is the quickest way to get to them. "Home" "My Gaia" "World" "Community" "Market" "Games" "News & Events" Each give a Daily Chance each day when you log on. At least it does for me. There's 7 or 8 max chances I believe not exactly sure on the exact max allowed chances. smile )

heart Thanks again to Thanatos and for Pixelated's bumpage that made me notice this thread wink . -Gives them wine and cheese cheese_whine - rofl

8 chances, one for every landing page.

"Home, My Gaia, World, Community, Market, Game, News & Events, and Gaia Store" should get you them all~
wow thank's its nice to you to say all this =D
ThanatosRising
DefAnt

8 chances, one for every landing page.

"Home, My Gaia, World, Community, Market, Game, News & Events, and Gaia Store" should get you them all~
Yes. You get one Chance per each of those pages, making 8.
Thanks about the sheets that turn into ghosts!
I've had a lot of fun just with those! Thanks for your efforts and works.
Wow. I'm a newbie and when I read this topic, I got more gold then I ever got. Thank You so much!
~Mo

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
how do i suscribe to this topic?
sailormooncupcake
how do i suscribe to this topic?
You can by clicking on the white "Subscribe to Topic" button in the bottom-left of any page of this topic.
thx for the info biggrin

Versatile Genius

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
thanks for the guide its really useful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash