Welcome to Gaia! ::

"2. Become an Exchanger
To do this properly, you need a nice bit of gold to start off (10-20K), but once you do, you can make thousands of gold in weeks."

This isn't entirely true. While having at least 10k does make it easier to work in the market it isn't quite neccessary, you just need know what you can work with. The best items are low priced store items like kimonos, yukatas, or gowns that you can buy and sell in the market as long as you don't overprice them or buy them too high yourself. There are also a few monthly collectibles that get pretty low sometimes like the mini ufo; I haven't worked with these items but they should give a decent profit at least. Personally, when I reach below 10k I use store items to bring my gold back up though.
Fell off the first page.

And that website is made up of fail.
Good help 2 earning gold ^-^ heart biggrin
I wonder what items are in the pink magical gift boy I found them twice first time I joined gaia they were 80k but it went down to 35k but I know rare items are in there because I read it o~o I just wonder =P
iDemonicDark
I wonder what items are in the pink magical gift boy I found them twice first time I joined gaia they were 80k but it went down to 35k but I know rare items are in there because I read it o~o I just wonder =P
The Random Event Giftbox Items listing has a list of the items that can be found.
Fell off the first page.
Don't know if anyone will find this useful, but since I do might as well put it out there. If you have a mule account, use it like a bank. What I mean by that is, put all the gold you want to save into that account. Don't use that account to buy things (unless you are really good at self control and math and only buy items with the money earned from that account. I'm not good with that xd ) you won't get interest, but at least your gold will be off your main account and you won't spend it by accident or impulse.
Fell off the first page.

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
Thank you so much! This is really helpful. I made like 6000 in one day!

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
whee heart Thankies x
useful, thanks for that
Fell off the first page.
I might have read over it and missed it, but what about a section about making money from user run lottos, giveaways, and gambling threads? I won devil horns yesterday from a gambling thread I frequent! They are risky and sometimes you will be in the red before you come out on top, but these threads are a great way to post, make friends, and hopefully win a lot of gold.
It's in there somewheres.. I wrote something along the lines of entering contests, lotteries, draws, etc :3 Section 5 of "Going a Little Further" I thiiink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff