Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heard that there are very poluted places in gaia where you can get alot of trash, is this right?Are thy still there?If they are, where are they?
Demi-God-Alan
I heard that there are very poluted places in gaia where you can get alot of trash, is this right?Are thy still there?If they are, where are they?
Yes, there are.

Trash is added at random intervals in Towns.

So, if certain squares are not visited and thus not cleaned, then the trash piles up.

To find these squares, simply wander away from the first few pages of the Navigation and go toward the end where most users don't go.

Also, please do not ask a non-directly-related question here. If you have a Gaia-related non-discussion question, please use the Questions & Assistance Forum. This is not the correct place.
cool..............thnx

(||||||)

私たちを見失うことなく、健全な地面
で、湯水のように使う

Ty, very helpful!

とは思わなかったしてダウンさせることを望ん
私はそれをほっておくことダウンするまで我々自分自身の聖火

i love this guide!
its so imformational!
good job!

ohhh, this is all very cool, well done ^_^
oh..... i LOve you!!!!!!! thanks!!! so nice of you to share this stuffs.... mwaaaah!!
Thanks! Nice thread, really.
Mmkay, I just have a question.
If you post a chain letter once, will you get banned?
Sorry, I'm being cautious. I have most of my items at a mule, cuz I did that without thinking.
Nah, for a first time offense you'd only get a warning.

Magnetic Kitten

kudos to you, this is very good. I hope that new user will get good use out of it
I have made tons of gold playing cards and selling tickets... thank you ultimate guide!!
Thank you so much. this guide helped me get loads of gold. i did it with cards.
I heart This place! It helps me since im sooooo poor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces