Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
I wish there were more items to put together a good cosplay of Rosa Farrell from FF IV. @_@

Adorable Bookworm

So I just found a devout item (FF III. It was the cat cap.) from the Runway, and I wasn't able to look it up. Can anyone tell me what item it was?

shirogem's Waifu

Fandom Superfan

This quote item is from Ignis Scientia in his episode DLC! FFXV biggrin I was super thrilled to see it show up!
User Image

shirogem's Waifu

Fandom Superfan

Nathanael_Tate
I'm looking for some Prompto things if anyone could help smile

I have a normal looking Prompto cosplay here https://gyazo.com/471acb9cb08b15556d9d5cebb5a06547
and then I also have a high school Prompto here https://gyazo.com/6be99908d3500d343fba03dd65bb251c

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Amakai411
This quote item is from Ignis Scientia in his episode DLC! FFXV biggrin I was super thrilled to see it show up!
User Image

Don't forget about the paw version: User Image

User Image User Image The description for these are a quote by Ardyn during Episode Ignis in FFXV.

Jennybellbell's Darling

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Is there anything Vincent Valentine like? Gun, gauntlet, boots and such? Just having trouble finding specific items... sweatdrop

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Dorky Rain
So I just found a devout item (FF III. It was the cat cap.) from the Runway, and I wasn't able to look it up. Can anyone tell me what item it was?
I believe the item you're looking for is Hello Kiki or some variant.

Noob

I was in towns and someone had a Cloud-like hair item that doesn't seem to be on the list.
The hair item was accurate to Cloud's Advent Children hairstyle, but the person's equipped list wasnt visible so I wasn't able to get the item name.

Just wondering if maybe there is a new item with that hair style?
acekouhai
I was in towns and someone had a Cloud-like hair item that doesn't seem to be on the list.
The hair item was accurate to Cloud's Advent Children hairstyle, but the person's equipped list wasnt visible so I wasn't able to get the item name.

Was it NeoGaia Hero??

Dapper Diver

acekouhai

The item on your wishlist? Agape used on it to trim the ponytail

Stubborn Strategist

VincentAlexanderValentine
Is there anything Vincent Valentine like? Gun, gauntlet, boots and such? Just having trouble finding specific items... sweatdrop

The Daughter of Fury recolors have a prosthetic arm + gun pose I've seen people use for Vincent.
Red Gunner Coat is an older item from the gold shops that seems to be modeled after Vincent and Vash the Stampede.
Apep Cobra Armor also has gold toe things I've seen used in Vincent cosplays before, but it looks like the layering has changed such that you can't necessarily wear those with other black boots.
Those are some of the first ones that come to mind.

Noob

Drat
acekouhai

The item on your wishlist? Agape used on it to trim the ponytail

oof, so sorry i didnt notice, i thought it was just a Rude hair item sweatdrop

Skilled Soldier

14,865 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • That One Hero 500
There's some FFXIV new stuff (but I've no idea how item link works...)

Ishguardian Cavalier -> XIV Red Mage / Miqo'te / Game UI
Stoic Ishguardian of Lalune -> XIV Dragoon / Estinien Wyrmblood gear / (arguably) Aymeric de Borel hair
Ishguardian Catharsis Lucem -> (Quote might be a reference to MSQ 'As goes light so goes darkness') Heavensward

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
From the latest RIG: User Image Car Boi and its first recolor User Image . Reference item to FFXV's Noctis Lucis Caelum.

Feral Diedrich

Ty for this thread!!! heart

But I'll be forever sad cause a lot of the hair items are so rare. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out