Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cynoscion
This list helped me improve my squall cosplay, hoping for some Auron help owo

Looks good so far!

Anyway, I think my Aerith avatar is pretty much done, save for needing a black heartstring. I have been looking for alternatives for her bolero, though.

I checked for the heartstring and there was a listing! <3 So now I have that, and my avatar is more complete. smile

Stubborn Strategist

Cynoscion
Tiana Sidhe
Cynoscion
oneironym
Cynoscion

This would work perfectly for the coat: User Image
Thank you! I just need the white streak of hair to go with the Ace of Spades hair I have, I forgot the item I used years ago...
Might I suggest User Image for the streak?
THAT'S THE ONE, no wonder I couldn't find it! Thank you! Now to find an actual listing of it xD
Might this work? Similar idea if you pair it with black hair, if not quite the same sort of streak. User Image
I was also looking at the Silver Fox hair User Image

Definitely looking good so far!

Stubborn Strategist

His Healing Aerith
Cynoscion

Looks good so far!

Anyway, I think my Aerith avatar is pretty much done, save for needing a black heartstring. I have been looking for alternatives for her bolero, though.

I checked for the heartstring and there was a listing! <3 So now I have that, and my avatar is more complete. smile
Hmm, for the bolero, this is sorta armmod+sleeves, but it might give the same sort of idea as the bolero? User Image

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
oneironym
Cynoscion
Tiana Sidhe
Cynoscion
oneironym
Cynoscion

This would work perfectly for the coat: User Image
Thank you! I just need the white streak of hair to go with the Ace of Spades hair I have, I forgot the item I used years ago...
Might I suggest User Image for the streak?
THAT'S THE ONE, no wonder I couldn't find it! Thank you! Now to find an actual listing of it xD
Might this work? Similar idea if you pair it with black hair, if not quite the same sort of streak. User Image
I was also looking at the Silver Fox hair User Image

Definitely looking good so far!

Imma keep looking for SDPlus #088 Ren until I can get one and just call this the Braska and Jecht time period Auron for now...
oneironym
His Healing Aerith
Cynoscion

Looks good so far!

I checked for the heartstring and there was a listing! &3 So now I have that, and my avatar is more complete. smile
Hmm, for the bolero, this is sorta armmod+sleeves, but it might give the same sort of idea as the bolero? User Image

That would work, and if it ever gets a listing I'll get it. Though at this time I like where I can have her still hold a staff or the flowers. But thank you for the suggestion!

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Finally finished it yay! Anyone see anything I could use to improve this? Owo

Ruthless Vampire

39,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
Cynoscion
Finally finished it yay! Anyone see anything I could use to improve this? Owo

whee Your Auron is so badass heart heart heart

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Stubborn Strategist

Hey, does anyone here know of any good Kefka hair? We have some slicked-back styles but I'm having trouble finding one 1) slicked back, 2) with a few curly extra bangs in front, and 3) in the right color =3=;

Thanks in advance!

Not a Firefly's Senpai

Benevolent Bloodsucker

20,025 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Street 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
I almost posted a couple of other refs then I realized this was just for final fantasy...

awesome thread, though.

8,275 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
One of the avatars in the Final Fantasy runway contest has a picture of a chubby chocobo-lookalike that I have never seen before on Gaia! It's next to the moogle on the 3SD case.

Anyone know what item that is? I'm trying to collect all chocobo look-alikes on Gaia!

ETA: The person was kind enough to tell me! It's the Hyperchange Ex Machina!

MissMissie's Husband

So many things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas