Cutie-Pie

I LOVE THIS THREAD

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
I thought you could use a helping hand. c:
Edit: If the pictures aren't showing, like, take it to a new tab, and omit the img-cache stuff from the url, and you should see the pics. if not, my bad. sweatdrop

Anesidora's Gift
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Rosamund's Revenge
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Tory of the Glen
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Dancer on the River
User Image [male]
User Image [femlale]

A Rainy Day's Gift
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Boogie Woogie Man
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Dice Bunny
User Image[male]
User Image [female]

Eldritch Assasin
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Firefly
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Fire Salamander
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Friday XIII
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Lady Luck
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Pink Dahlia
User Image [male]
User Image [female]

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
I thought you could use a helping hand. c:
Edit: If the pictures aren't showing, like, take it to a new tab, and omit the img-cache stuff from the url, and you should see the pics. if not, my bad. sweatdrop

Thanks a lot!! I'm REAAAAAAAALLY backed up in school work and will be for the next couple weeks, so I'll be sure to add these and any others that have come out since my last update once I'm free!

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Hiya again! biggrin
I saw that it's like... been a long while, and I'm pretty sure you're really busy. 3nodding
I decided to help out again by posting up some of the pictures of the newer wigs/hairstyles. 3nodding
It's even been alphabetized so it's easier to organize them into your wonderful thread~ 4laugh

A/B/C
Antique Pierrot
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D/E/F
Fallen King
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Finn the Human Boy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

G/H/I
Hollywood Tease

M/N/O
Marceline the Vampire Queen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marshall Lee
Mathematical Knight

P/Q/R/S
Party Pat
Prince Gumball
Sugar Royalty

SDPlus
SDPlus #367 Oliver

T/U/V
The Ice King
Vampire Sound

W/X/Y/Z
White Heat

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Second post, just for the S-Pop Club Series. @w@;;

S-Pop Club: Odele
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[normal]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[w/ Sainte Ciel: Agrape Hair-cut]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Bangs]

S-Pop Club: Rayna
[normal]

[w/ Sainte Ciel: Agrape Hair-cut]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Bangs]

S-Pop Club: Taja
[normal]

[w/ Sainte Ciel: Agrape Haircut]

[Bangs]

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Misfortuned Checkmate

You're awesome! Thanks! I should be able to update again soon. I still have one more paper and one more final crying

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
xXAkinaXx
Misfortuned Checkmate

You're awesome! Thanks! I should be able to update again soon. I still have one more paper and one more final crying

Lol, You're welcome. ^^;
Edit: I'll help out, since there's alot of new hairs/wigs from some of the newer rigs/ bundles. xD

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
I updated my list! Tried to take some screenshots earlier and fell asleep sweatdrop Trying again now!

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
THERE! I'm done! My brain is fried... crying

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
nice list. quite epic

Regular

This thread is so epic. 4laugh

Predestined Gatekeeper

awesome list heart

Popular Member

Thank you for this, great job btw. biggrin
AWESOME heart AWESOME heart ty I have never seen half of these

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Thanks everyone! And you're welcome! I'm glad the guide is useful to you!

Still waiting on Tektek to add the Digital Rainbow items so I can update my screencaps, it's weird that it's not even listed yet...and I want to make a tektek with Kandi Kitten hair. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff