Rainbow Reveler

17,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
xXAkinaXx
Shinju Umiko
xXAkinaXx

Not off the top of my head, but I'm gonna start adding some new styles, so hopefully I'll find it!

Sweet, I'll keep checking back. ^w^ Thanks again!

Found it! It's called Blackjaxs and its one of the items in the new Famestar Masquerade.

That is superb! :3 I am ever so grateful!
Thank you for the list, it was very helpful (especially if you've been gone for I don't know a year lol). Just a suggestion though: How about making the names clickable or have them redirect others to the item in the marketplace? You don't have to, but I think it's more convenient. xd

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
mS.Angelic0us
Thank you for the list, it was very helpful (especially if you've been gone for I don't know a year lol). Just a suggestion though: How about making the names clickable or have them redirect others to the item in the marketplace? You don't have to, but I think it's more convenient. xd

I thought about doing this actually, but there are so many styles I added at once, that it would have made the whole process even longer, so I figured it wasn't that hard for people to retype the names into the marketplace for now lol. If I get time/feel ambitious I might add the links later. smile
Wow! Thanks so much for putting this list together! I love wigs and so this is sooo helpful <3

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

This thread is awesome! I was just wondering the other day what all I had in my invo with a hair pose.

Plus I found 31 other items with hair poses I want. sweatdrop

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

ilu. ♥

Aged Regular

First Frost and Datamancer need to be added to the Epic List.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
-Shaylex XIV-

Thanks! Unfortunately, I won't have time to update the list again for another couple weeks when finals are over. Plus, the power cord to my laptop that had the list on it broke, so I can't get to the list >_>; I know I have the whole list in this thread, but I add to the list on my computer in between updates here >_<

Aged Regular

xXAkinaXx
-Shaylex XIV-

Thanks! Unfortunately, I won't have time to update the list again for another couple weeks when finals are over. Plus, the power cord to my laptop that had the list on it broke, so I can't get to the list >_>; I know I have the whole list in this thread, but I add to the list on my computer in between updates here >_<

Hear ya on finals... >.<
i didnt find the hair im looking for D: and it dont show up in the list on tektek >.<
Shinju Umiko
xXAkinaXx
Shinju Umiko
xXAkinaXx

Not off the top of my head, but I'm gonna start adding some new styles, so hopefully I'll find it!

Found it! It's called Blackjaxs and its one of the items in the new Famestar Masquerade.

Which one in the famestar masquerade has blackjaxs?? :O

Desirable Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
This is indeed epic, thanks soo much!

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
-GDragonXBigBang-
Shinju Umiko
xXAkinaXx
Shinju Umiko
xXAkinaXx

Which one in the famestar masquerade has blackjaxs?? :O

If you mean which level of the famestar, here's a thread with all of the outcomes!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/famestar-masquerade-get-what-from-each-round-updated/t.75152921/

Looks like its in Team Megalomaniac, Final Round: Vs Mysterious Challenger Rock Azrael, Forfeit

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
vz Angel vz
i didnt find the hair im looking for D: and it dont show up in the list on tektek >.<

Oh no! D: I'm just finishing my first update since November, so check again and see if its here now. If not, let me know if you have a screen cap of it or if you find out what it's called so I can add it.

Dangerous Muse

12,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Nice thread Akina heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers