<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
tea n kitties

What's the blonde hair with the pink tips under Emerald Dream? ;-;-

It's one of the poses from Emerald Dream, and the actual pose name is "L'grand Couturier's locks" smile

Animal Conversationalist

9,550 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Hi there! I was just wondering if you knew the names of these two hairs? I believe they're newer but I could be wrong. I'd appreciate the help! :3

I wanted to know the name of the second hair to the right in the picture (white hair, white dress one)
User Image

and the name of the first hair on the left (bluish, purple one)
User Image
im looking for big curly hair? someone in rally hair white big curly hair and its soo pretty help

Lonely Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I may be a little late on this but....
heart THANK YOU!! heart
This is an awesome detailed guide!

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
HI do you know of any hair items that match the brown hair braided bun in the Me Day item? I don't have anything that matches it so I was hoping you would know?

mlle fett's Wife

Toxic Lover

25,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full Selection 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Lynx Saint Keiya

I know Adorkable Bea matches it~

Trying to find others as well D;

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
FallenBeautifully
Lynx Saint Keiya

I know Adorkable Bea matches it~

Trying to find others as well D;
Thanks! I also found that Mademoiselle Marron matches too!

Ruthless Enthusiast

Thank you sooo much for this!! I use this thread all the time for my Cosplay Avi Outfits!!
Though, I do have one suggestion that would make this much easier for me, and that would be if you were to organize them by color somewhere as well. I don't always have the name of the hair item in mind, usually all I know is what color I need! I would be more than happy to help with this task if given the resources! Please and thank you! xd

Fiendish Punk

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide..!

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Kitty Ckatt
Thank you sooo much for this!! I use this thread all the time for my Cosplay Avi Outfits!!
Though, I do have one suggestion that would make this much easier for me, and that would be if you were to organize them by color somewhere as well. I don't always have the name of the hair item in mind, usually all I know is what color I need! I would be more than happy to help with this task if given the resources! Please and thank you! xd

Hey! I know what you mean, but when I first made the guide I realized it would be really difficult to organize any way other than alphabetically. One of the biggest problems to organizing based on hair color or length is the fact that so many items have multiple hair poses. This would mean dividing each item into it's individual poses and keeping them separate. It's already crazy to try and keep each item's poses together! So yeah, sorry I wouldn't be able to organize that way!

It's completely okay with me if you wanted to organize that way, but I'm not sure how you would want to go about doing it. @_@
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, thanks everyone, and sorry it's been so long! I still would like to finish updating eventually, I just can't promise when that will be.

*EDIT* Hoooooooooooooly crap, Tektek was taken down?! This makes things so much more difficult! @_@ I'll also have to use my own avatar in marketplace for screencaps now.

*EDIT AGAIN* So I added a few things! biggrin Just for a frame of reference it took 4 hours to add what is bolded on the front page! And that's with having the items already in my list (although I have to look up recolors). @_@ This is why its difficult for me to update more often. Hope you all understand!

Fallen Star

13,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xXAkinaXx

Also, thanks everyone, and sorry it's been so long! I still would like to finish updating eventually, I just can't promise when that will be.

*EDIT* Hoooooooooooooly crap, Tektek was taken down?! This makes things so much more difficult! @_@ I'll also have to use my own avatar in marketplace for screencaps now.

*EDIT AGAIN* So I added a few things! biggrin Just for a frame of reference it took 4 hours to add what is bolded on the front page! And that's with having the items already in my list (although I have to look up recolors). @_@ This is why its difficult for me to update more often. Hope you all understand!

Gaia has replaced tektek with it's own version ^_^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/

7,825 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I don't believe that you added this one. If you did then i'm bliiiind.
Here you go~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10049359/

Witch

This is seriously helpful~ thank you ~ whee heart

Felix Olyer's Husband

Hallowed Phantom

22,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Can anyone tell me what hair this is?
;o; I'd really appreciate it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sonicguru's Princess

Romantic Star

19,925 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
xXAkinaXx

You are AMAZING for this!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! heart heart heart heart heart

I wish I knew about this earlier when I started my Fairy Tail items thread lol What hairs I have so far was me spending HOURS looking in the MP for stuff lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff