thanks you so much

Invisible Exhibitionist

Desirous Fool
thanks you so much
You're welcome

Invisible Exhibitionist

User Image
                                        User Image
                                        Become an affiliate! Post to inquire with link to where. You link to me. I'll link to you!
                                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/rp-post-layout-guide-tutorial-sources-codes-tips/t.88997643/][img]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u485/doublefrappuccino/rppostlayoutguide_zpswzsor15z.png[/img][/url]

UPDATES

Hey. I invite you strangers. To PM me with questions about Post Lay Outs. If I don't have an answer. Or don't know how. I'll let you know honestly. You can also post your own tips and resources

HIPSTER LOGO GENERATOR Try it. It's fun. Pick shape.Hit next. Continue customization. Next. Repeat NEW!

FREE DRAWING PROGRAM

MISCHIEF

OTHER TEXT RELATED GOODS

UNICODE FULL WIDTH TEXT CONVERTER The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕩 𝕛𝕦𝕞𝕡𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕘

WRITER Distraction free writing. For all those RPers who like to store posts

HEMINGWAY APP A no nonsense proofreader for the modern writer. Copy paste if you want to know on a scale from Faulkner (very flowery) to Hemingway (modern) how complex and flowery your writing is. Good for essay style

Hope you guys like BigHugeLabs

Photo Mosaics 1x36, 6x6, 13x2, 4x9...

Photobooth Photostrip

WIG FLIP A place to make your own transparent png speech bubbles and other animated gif goodies

NEW CODES to copy paste. For gradients, colors, numbered lists

RP THREAD CODE SKELETON Hit quote to copy & paste. Put in appropriately sized graphics of your own creation

Lunaii Dollmaker Quick avatar heads

Loading Bar Generator For fun

Da Button Factory For making quick buttons

EDITING TOOLS

TEXT GEN EDITOR
Examples:
๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ ɨţ ʍąЌ€$ ţhɨɲǥ$ ℓ๏๏Ќ ℓɨЌ€ ţhɨ$. ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
|!¤*'~``~'*¤!| ιт мαкєѕ тнιиgѕ ℓσσк ℓιкє тнιѕ. |!¤*'~``~'*¤!|

FREE GRAPHICS

Best PSD Freebies

FREE BACKGROUNDS

Dribble

ADDITIONAL TEXT GEN LINKS

fontsquirrel.com Don't have to download the font.

1. Find one.
2. Pick one.
3. Take it for a test drive.
4. Take a screen shot of the result OR right click and save the .png
5. Crop image. Done

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BannerBreak Kind of crappy. But it works if you want something different than FontMeme

1. Find one. Pick one
2. Customize the text (what will it say)
3. Generate.
4. Use link provided at right if you want
5. But I recommend right clicking on the preview and saving the .GIF

ADDITIONAL IMAGE SEARCH More stock. More options

openphoto
ImageBase
PNGIMG Really good zip file collections of stock .png files
Dry Icons
Freepik Good if you need vectors like these

Posted a Review of one of my tutorials (the Advanced L-Shape).

If anyone has other questions. Feel free to ask. It helps to send me a screenshot of what you're staring at in GIMP, Picmonkey, or other editor you're using. It'll be easier for me to draw a conclusion wink Ahem a solution. If I know what the problem looks like

Posted a quick tutorial in GIMP. I'm not good at showing every single little step. It'll make more sense if you're acquainted with GIMP before you look at it.

It shows you where the Grid options are. What to do with an image that isn't black and white that you want to use as a shape

ADDITIONAL LINKS TO MODEL SEARCH

These places offer quick face grabs.

Chictopia Like lookbook but differently formatted
NEXT MANAGEMENT Another modeling agency. A big one. Just pick a city. Select models. Select gender to browse

Made a short tutorial on how to code Bookend GFXs in post layouts

Also updated the Code Index

TIP

If you have problems uploading to Photobucket. They have in their account settings and preferences an email address you can use to upload images through attachments

AND! Don't do this either
[align=left][img]http://TOPLINKHERE[/img][imgleft]http://BOTTOMLINKHERE[/imgleft][/align]
it may look OK but it is actually a flawed code that will rearrange on another screen. the align code must only go around the top image

(I've moved the footer info & advice to the appropriate footer post on the front page.)

---

To give My Resource Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:
[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS RESOURCE![/b]
RESOURCE TITLE: RP Post Layout Guide & Tutorial + Sources + Codes + Tips
LINK: gaiaonline.com/ forum/t.88997643
MRC NUMBER: 42.7
HOW I FOUND THIS RESOURCE HELPFUL: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it to: User Image

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

So I have a couple questions if that's okay...

I recently downloaded gimp on a new computer I just got, and I'm having some issues trying to figure out how to:
:
1. Move animations in Gimp after making a gif.
2. How to correctly make L shaped images and decorating them (like with the eraser)
3. Why some of my pictures aren't showing upin gimp.. o-o (IDK if you can answer this, it might just be my computer but I thought i'd ask...)

Sparkly Businesswoman

In Desolation
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              EXAMPLE

Text. "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." Vivamus sem sem, lobortis eget sollicitudin id, sollicitudin eu elit. Vestibulum in elit nunc, ultricies consequat felis. Vivamus eu dolor id tortor interdum pharetra et a libero. In sit amet est nibh, quis molestie risus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed varius augue mi. Mauris eu lectus et nibh facilisis mattis eget et leo. Ut pharetra tortor sit amet nulla egestas semper. Praesent ac enim urna, in consectetur libero. Praesent semper purus ut mi cursus euismod. Aliquam aliquam, magna sit amet feugiat bibendum, massa libero gravida est, non mollis massa quam nec ipsum. Nam sollicitudin pretium tincidunt. Suspendisse quis nibh velit, nec congue risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Integer et lacus lectus.

Text. "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." Vivamus sem sem, lobortis eget sollicitudin id, sollicitudin eu elit. Vestibulum in elit nunc, ultricies consequat felis. Vivamus eu dolor id tortor interdum pharetra et a libero. In sit amet est nibh, quis molestie risus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed varius augue mi. Mauris eu lectus et nibh facilisis mattis eget et leo. Ut pharetra tortor sit amet nulla egestas semper. Praesent ac enim urna, in consectetur libero. Praesent semper purus ut mi cursus euismod. Aliquam aliquam, magna sit amet feugiat bibendum, massa libero gravida est, non mollis massa quam nec ipsum. Nam sollicitudin pretium tincidunt. Suspendisse quis nibh velit, nec congue risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Integer et lacus lectus.

LOCATION [The listing doesn't show up in previews. ]
                                                              COMPANY [The list brackets have to be in equal number or it won't work.]
                                                              OOC [Below is what the code for this looks like.]

[imgleft]http://i43.tinypic.com/dz1n8.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b]EXAMPLE[/b][/size]
                                                              [size=11]
                                                              Text. [color=blue][b]"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit."[/b][/color] Vivamus sem sem, lobortis eget sollicitudin id, sollicitudin eu elit. Vestibulum in elit nunc, ultricies consequat felis. [color=red][i]Vivamus eu dolor id tortor interdum pharetra et a libero. [/i][/color]In sit amet est nibh, quis molestie risus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed varius augue mi. Mauris eu lectus et nibh facilisis mattis eget et leo. Ut pharetra tortor sit amet nulla egestas semper. Praesent ac enim urna, in consectetur libero. Praesent semper purus ut mi cursus euismod. Aliquam aliquam, magna sit amet feugiat bibendum, massa libero gravida est, non mollis massa quam nec ipsum. Nam sollicitudin pretium tincidunt. Suspendisse quis nibh velit, nec congue risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Integer et lacus lectus.

This was constructed using the building blocks from above.
                                                              [/size]

[size=18]♪[/size][size=9] LOCATION [The listing doesn't show up in previews. ][/size]
                                                              [size=18]♫[/size][size=9] COMPANY [The list brackets have to be in equal number or it won't work.][/size]
                                                              [size=18]♪[/size][size=9] OOC [Below is what the code for this looks like.][/size]
                                                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Invisible Exhibitionist

Imagination Panda

I recently downloaded gimp on a new computer I just got, and I'm having some issues trying to figure out how to:
:
2. How to correctly make L shaped images and decorating them (like with the eraser)
3. Why some of my pictures aren't showing upin gimp.. o-o (IDK if you can answer this, it might just be my computer but I thought i'd ask...)

Very sorry I'm late to reply. I'm a senior. Too much school

1. In GIMP, export .gif, check box "as animation". If you save, overwrite, or save as any other format it won't move anymore

2. How to correctly...? Export as .png to keep transparency.

3. Move the Layers around until they do? Right click on layer pasted when pasting a new image to change Floating Image > As New Layer

I know this is 7 weeks old. I hope you resolved it. If you didn't. I don't know enough details to answer properly. crying I'm sorry

Invisible Exhibitionist

To All My Subscribers: Thanks for keeping my thread alive. I am a working senior. I don't have a lot of spare time. Sometimes. My spare time is used to cry over homework

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
You can do it!

Yuuta Kaoru's Waifu

Fashionable Wife

In Desolation
Imagination Panda
:

Very sorry I'm late to reply. I'm a senior. Too much school

1. In GIMP, export .gif, check box "as animation". If you save, overwrite, or save as any other format it won't move anymore

2. How to correctly...? Export as .png to keep transparency.

3. Move the Layers around until they do? Right click on layer pasted when pasting a new image to change Floating Image > As New Layer

I know this is 7 weeks old. I hope you resolved it. If you didn't. I don't know enough details to answer properly. crying I'm sorry

LOL it's okay! I've actually figured things out! Honey school is way more imptant than this website xD I believe in you! Good luck in your studies! c: You're almost done!!!!

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

bump <3
good luck with studies and work~

meep12345's Pardner

Captain Galaxy

thank you for making this.

Trash

I have a question!

How would you code l shape graphics that are on the right side? I know it's got something to do with the align right and left, but I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xxVinyl
I have a question!

How would you code l shape graphics that are on the right side? I know it's got something to do with the align right and left, but I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!

to code l shaped graphics on the right requires this coding:
[imgright][/imright][align=right][align=left]

you don't need to use the
[/align]
s in the coding.
i generally code mine like this:
[img]top part of l shape[/img]
[imgright]bottom right part of l shape[/imright][align=right][align=left]

so if you wanted to have text as well, you would put:
[imgright][/imright][align=right][align=left][list][list][size=10]text here

just change the number of
[list]
until the text lines up where you want it.

edit: you may also need to align the top image (like in my example) to the right

Trash

bishoujo shounen

Thank you so much! I'll have to try it out myself but it seems simple enough after the explanation. I appreciate it! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff