Welcome to Gaia! ::

CreatMax's Compadre

Questionable Seraph

gaia_star You may not have seen the best of me.

Can any of you sweeties tell me if a cleric can K.O. ? I'm a level 5 Cleric of Jack's team and my highest critical damage i think was about 5.

But i have seen the worst in you. gaia_star

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Chasbit

Can any of you sweeties tell me if a cleric can K.O. ? I'm a level 5 Cleric of Jack's team and my highest critical damage i think was about 5.

Uncle Kenny claims any class can get a KO if they pick their targets wisely. I know this is true at lower levels; I can only hope it's true at higher ones. Your best bet as a L5 Cleric would be to attack L3 Knights...check their stats and make sure they don't have the Gold Sink doubling bonus, or any of the stat-boosting Cash Shop pills.

CreatMax's Compadre

Questionable Seraph

Platonix
Uncle Kenny claims any class can get a KO if they pick their targets wisely. I know this is true at lower levels; I can only hope it's true at higher ones. Your best bet as a L5 Cleric would be to attack L3 Knights...check their stats and make sure they don't have the Gold Sink doubling bonus, or any of the stat-boosting Cash Shop pills.

Okay, I'll try that thank you sweetie. 3nodding

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I need Tested Practitioner and Battle: Level 10. Currently level 5. sweatdrop

...no straight thing was ever made."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: KO 200
LorettaTheBitchness's avatar jellybeantoes's avatar ll ColorfulVibes II's avatar II Yuki Nagato II's avatar razor sharp intellect's avatar tilasexcatt's avatar
shouldnt i get an item for leveling up from a 3 to a 4 in the halloween event???and if yes how do i go about getting it ,and thank you,

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't believe there's an item for level 4. The wand is 3, shield is 5, and sword is 7.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
How long do you have to wait after changing a class till you get the achievement?

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Shoopuffs
Akuyi
Shoopuffs
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Not sure if it has been asked or not, in case it hasn't I'll go ahead and ask.

I got my healing achievement about 15 minutes ago but it hasn't popped yet, I also switched to a defender class and that achievement is also unlocked, but hasn't popped yet, is it safe for me to switch classes and still get the achievement, or should I wait it out as a defender until it grants?

As soon as it unlocked it is safe to switch classes. :>

Alright good. I went ahead and waited it out anyway thought just to be sure.
Thanks for the help. c:

How long did it take to change? How do you know it's unlocked?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Cherry Brossom
I don't believe there's an item for level 4. The wand is 3, shield is 5, and sword is 7.
[EDIT:] NVM I got it, I just don't remember getting it ^^""""

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Winter Creator
How long do you have to wait after changing a class till you get the achievement?

It tends to vary a bit depending on how much lag there is. I changed classes one time, and the achievement granted within 10-15 minutes. Another time it took a couple hours. A number of people have mentioned how logging out and back in seems to help. Others have mentioned going to the event page sometimes seems to help trigger it.

Whatever the case, unless there's a system glitch, you should get the achievement in a matter of time.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
Cherry Brossom
thank you sooooo much 4 info

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
Apple Blossom19
Cherry Brossom
what did u get?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

LorettaTheBitchness
Apple Blossom19
Cherry Brossom
what did u get?
The wand.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Xaos313
Winter Creator

It tends to vary a bit depending on how much lag there is. I changed classes one time, and the achievement granted within 10-15 minutes. Another time it took a couple hours. A number of people have mentioned how logging out and back in seems to help. Others have mentioned going to the event page sometimes seems to help trigger it.

Whatever the case, unless there's a system glitch, you should get the achievement in a matter of time.
Do I have to stay that class until I get the achievement though? Or can I go ahead and change back?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Winter Creator
Xaos313
Winter Creator

Do I have to stay that class until I get the achievement though? Or can I go ahead and change back?
I suggest waiting till you get the achievement. One of two ways worked for me: 1) Log off for 10 minutes then log on and go to the event page (click the pumpkins), and it should grant. 2) It might lag for an hour, you just have to wait. Remember that the event ends Monday, so you still have plenty of time to get them cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff