Admiring Oblivion
JustDanceCP
Admiring Oblivion
JustDanceCP
Admiring Oblivion

That's true.. Ah well maybe someday I guess ^^

Yes maybe someday we'll get the items we want, can't give up hope till then. ^^

Oh yes! ^^

^^ good luck to you if you plan to play again. I hope you get one of the items you want. heart

Maybe I'll play again.. I am sort of on my quest for my dream avi at the moment.. you can take a looksee at my thread if you'd like.. ^^

Ah questing does get in the way of playing rigs. Sure I will, I'll come and stop by. heart
Sure does, but new rigs tempt me to buy and see what I win..Oh thanks! I'm not really forcing people to come, hope I didn't sound too braggish or something close to it.

Friendly Informer

Nick_austin90
JustDanceCP
Nick_austin90
This is what I've gotten so far from 2 bundles and 2 singles.

Azrael: Domina's Fall
Fredrick: Possessive Captain, Spacefleet Wigs: Second Generation, Kuchisake-Onna, Kuchisake-Onna, Pet Cemetary
Nightmare King: The White Lady
Taylor: Rat King, Chain Letter, Chain Letter, Gaia-Con Registration Goodies, Rat King, Chain Letter
Jaid: Rat King, the Big Top, Obsidian Seahorse Tail
Inside Out Girl: Ruby Grand Drape
Friday: Berserker Pilot
Albe: Demonic Chair, Demonic Chair

Thank you very much for keeping all of these organized, it's a big help to me. ^^ heart

Good thing I remembered this time to organize it. lol
Hope I helped more than I did last times.

XD yes very good you remembered to organize, that's a lot of plays.
Every time someone posts, it helps so no worries. 3nodding

Friendly Informer

Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP

Is it worth oppening it? sweatdrop

The victory? or just the singles?

The bundle of Dark Reflection 2.

Oh! uh...depends are you planning to play or sell?

Oh well. . . I ended up selling the bundle for 855K. Now I will never know if openign it was going to be worth it whee

Oh lol, ah well. It's always better to sell if you can, unless you're incredibly lucky. sweatdrop

Friendly Informer

Blaze the Fire Dragon
As soon as I started the RIG I failed and got Gatorskin.

Huh? which character did you get? confused
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP

Oh well. . . I ended up selling the bundle for 855K. Now I will never know if openign it was going to be worth it whee

Oh lol, ah well. It's always better to sell if you can, unless you're incredibly lucky. sweatdrop

Exactly! I'd rather do not take the risk of getting crappy items lol
Plus, I won it in a bet. . . so, its 855K more I didn't have before. whee

Friendly Informer

Admiring Oblivion
JustDanceCP
Admiring Oblivion
JustDanceCP
Admiring Oblivion

Oh yes! ^^

^^ good luck to you if you plan to play again. I hope you get one of the items you want. heart

Maybe I'll play again.. I am sort of on my quest for my dream avi at the moment.. you can take a looksee at my thread if you'd like.. ^^

Ah questing does get in the way of playing rigs. Sure I will, I'll come and stop by. heart
Sure does, but new rigs tempt me to buy and see what I win..Oh thanks! I'm not really forcing people to come, hope I didn't sound too braggish or something close to it.

So true, rigs tempt me so much. crying Just being in this thread is too tempting. rofl Oh no that's quite all right, I like to wander around gaia on the freetime i get so it's quite all right. 3nodding

Friendly Informer

Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP

That's exactly how I feel, I'd rather get 100k for a single than get 15k from a fail item. >_<
Oh very nice heart , yes an extra 855k is always awesome to have. ^^

Fiendish Punk

JustDanceCP
Admiring Oblivion
JustDanceCP
Admiring Oblivion
JustDanceCP
Admiring Oblivion

Oh yes! ^^

So true, rigs tempt me so much. crying Just being in this thread is too tempting. rofl Oh no that's quite all right, I like to wander around gaia on the freetime i get so it's quite all right. 3nodding

Hahaha, I know what you mean! XD Guess that makes... (insert a really large number here)
thanks, again ^^

Friendly Informer

Oeuf
JustDanceCP
Oeuf
JustDanceCP

Yup sweatdrop god just thinking about punching a wall makes my hand hurt. >_<

I've gotten 1 decent item, and the other item I got was...um well that creepy item you don't like. sweatdrop This will be to see if I have decent luck with this rig. 3nodding
xD omg youve done it before? badass emotion_awesome

gonk omg
youve only played 2? poor thing

I did when I was a rebelling teenager XD I also kick a few holes in a wall. rofl

Yes? I always play a max of 3 singles. Yeah seems like so little compared to how many you open. sweatdrop
omg just a few holes? xDD

i opened around 10 bundles > u>
/SHOT

XD yeah I was a very, very bad teenager. >_<

O_O omg burning_eyes

XD lol I went to go open my single and it timed me out. rofl

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
JustDanceCP
Blaze the Fire Dragon

Hanz? Some German guy. You seem surprised, is it not possible to fail on the first round? Proves how bad my luck is.

Friendly Conversationalist

Blaze the Fire Dragon
JustDanceCP
Blaze the Fire Dragon

Hanz? Some German guy. You seem surprised, is it not possible to fail on the first round? Proves how bad my luck is.
This one doesn't have rounds smile You get a character then the character gives you an item.
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP
Xelvorktork
JustDanceCP

That's exactly how I feel, I'd rather get 100k for a single than get 15k from a fail item. >_<
Oh very nice heart , yes an extra 855k is always awesome to have. ^^

Yes, it is awesome emotion_yatta
Really, really nice Avatar! 4laugh

Reindeer

JustDanceCP

XD yeah I was a very, very bad teenager. >_<

O_O omg burning_eyes

XD lol I went to go open my single and it timed me out. rofl
OMG rofl i hate when that happens its like OK FINALLY I AM READY FOR THIS emotion_donotwant
then suddenly;; 'oh btw you took too long so you gotta refresh the page' LOOOOL

oh god xd im...not a very good one either

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PurpleLovr
Blaze the Fire Dragon
JustDanceCP
Blaze the Fire Dragon

This one doesn't have rounds smile You get a character then the character gives you an item.
Oh, well I still feel like I lost.
*shrug*

Friendly Informer

Blaze the Fire Dragon
JustDanceCP
Blaze the Fire Dragon

Oh ok thanks for telling me, I'll go add that to the list. I'm surprised cause this rig isn't a move to the next stage kind of rig. It's a you're given a random character then collect your prize. Nah your luck could be much worse. There's 2-3 characters worse than the character you got.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff