Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

I'll post my results in case it helps smile

Taylor (I hate this guy.. he always gave me crap)
--- Sir Percy, Chain Letter x2, Devil's Sonata, Egyptian Jewelry Box, Princess' Banner

Albe
--- Demonic Chair

Friday
--- Knotty, Sunken Dutchman

Inside Out Girl (was I the only one wishing she was actually going to be inside-out?)
--- Pet Cemetary, Protective Nightlight

Nightmare King
--- Huin Seulpeum

Kaeden
--- Pepper and Mint

Jaid
--- Rat King

Frederick
---Jersey Devil, Kuchisake-Onna

Azrael
--- Third Stall

Sandman
--- Black Maggie

Friendly Informer

Oeuf
JustDanceCP

XD yeah I was a very, very bad teenager. >_<

O_O omg burning_eyes

XD lol I went to go open my single and it timed me out. rofl
OMG rofl i hate when that happens its like OK FINALLY I AM READY FOR THIS emotion_donotwant
then suddenly;; 'oh btw you took too long so you gotta refresh the page' LOOOOL

oh god xd im...not a very good one either

D: it does that?? I didn't know that. I better go play before it times me out again D:

Aww that's ok, that's what the teenage years are for to get all the craziness out before you have to be serious.

Blaze the Fire Dragon
PurpleLovr
Blaze the Fire Dragon
JustDanceCP
Blaze the Fire Dragon
As soon as I started the RIG I failed and got Gatorskin.

Huh? which character did you get? confused
Hanz? Some German guy. You seem surprised, is it not possible to fail on the first round? Proves how bad my luck is.
This one doesn't have rounds smile You get a character then the character gives you an item.
Oh, well I still feel like I lost.
*shrug*
I know how you feel... So many items worth 15k emo

Reindeer

JustDanceCP
Oeuf
JustDanceCP

O_O omg burning_eyes

OMG rofl i hate when that happens its like OK FINALLY I AM READY FOR THIS emotion_donotwant

D: it does that?? I didn't know that. I better go play before it times me out again D:

Aww that's ok, that's what the teenage years are for to get all the craziness out before you have to be serious.
>>; but what if i am serious emotion_awesome

and ya

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PurpleLovr
Blaze the Fire Dragon
PurpleLovr
Blaze the Fire Dragon
JustDanceCP
Blaze the Fire Dragon
As soon as I started the RIG I failed and got Gatorskin.

Huh? which character did you get? confused
Hanz? Some German guy. You seem surprised, is it not possible to fail on the first round? Proves how bad my luck is.
This one doesn't have rounds smile You get a character then the character gives you an item.
Oh, well I still feel like I lost.
*shrug*
I know how you feel... So many items worth 15k emo
Normally that's not a bad thing, but there's just not too much in this RIG that's all that great. I might want Bio Exorcist, but only because it's a reference to Beetlejuice.

unchanging's Significant Otter

Hygienic Unicorn

Nightmare King --stage makeup

Friendly Informer

Oeuf
JustDanceCP
Oeuf
JustDanceCP

O_O omg burning_eyes

and ya

O_O don't joke about that or I'll joke about your favorite item. D:

I played, got the inside out boy again and got cross my heart. God this rig hates me D: I give up on this rig. >_>

Generous Genius

a wishing well
gcd rules
Commonly Misplaced Threads

Help Threads
Any threads asking questions about features, items, or general site questions that can be answered belong in the Questions & Assistance forum.

Feedback Threads
If you are looking to give Gaia Online Staff feedback or suggestions about items or features please use Site Feedback. If you are having trouble determining if your thread would be better for user discussion or as feedback, please check over the Site Feedback rules.

Threads which specifically relate to avatars or items, such as "What kind of music does your avatar like?", belong in Avatar Talk. Threads discussing trends in items or avatars that go beyond simply linking a tektek/naming your favorite item, are okay for the GCD.

Gaia Community Projects
Projects that relate to Gaia and serve to better the community, like newspapers and user run events, belong in the Gaia Community Projects subforum. Please note that the discussion rules of GCD still apply there.

Event Guides and other Resources
Threads that are meant to describe how to play an event, game or Random Item Generator belong in the Gaia Guides & Resources subforum as these threads do not actually promote discussion. This includes lists for items from the events.

Oh get lost.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Inside out girl:
Slayer Champion

Kaeden:
Apotropaic Magic

I didnt do well at all with this RIG xc

Reindeer

JustDanceCP
Oeuf
JustDanceCP
Oeuf
JustDanceCP

O_O omg burning_eyes

and ya

O_O don't joke about that or I'll joke about your favorite item. D:

I played, got the inside out boy again and got cross my heart. God this rig hates me D: I give up on this rig. >_>
wow what a mom crying

omg no
i got crap my first entire bundle
dont give up!

actually yes give up now
youre a ton more likely to lose profit ... most of the prizes by now are deflated

Blaze the Fire Dragon
Normally that's not a bad thing, but there's just not too much in this RIG that's all that great. I might want Bio Exorcist, but only because it's a reference to Beetlejuice.
Yea... This one was kind of a flop. I opened two bundles, only got a repeat item once, and ended up selling every single item. Even when I opened up the RIG based on The Walking Dead, I kept a few items. It had so much potential, but Gaia just ruined it emotion_donotwant

Friendly Informer

PurpleLovr
I'll post my results in case it helps smile

Taylor (I hate this guy.. he always gave me crap)
--- Sir Percy, Chain Letter x2, Devil's Sonata, Egyptian Jewelry Box, Princess' Banner

Albe
--- Demonic Chair

Friday
--- Knotty, Sunken Dutchman

Inside Out Girl (was I the only one wishing she was actually going to be inside-out?)
--- Pet Cemetary, Protective Nightlight

Nightmare King
--- Huin Seulpeum

Kaeden
--- Pepper and Mint

Jaid
--- Rat King

Frederick
---Jersey Devil, Kuchisake-Onna

Azrael
--- Third Stall

Sandman
--- Black Maggie

thank you very much for the help ^^

Taylor's been giving a lot of crap out today. >_< And no I want to turn the inside out girl inside out, she gave me crap both times too. >_<

Hot Dog

I'm scared to open my madam loyale. Y__Y I don't want to get a stinkish item.

Friendly Informer

Fedelta Hellbond
Oh get lost.

I would love it if she did, she harassed me during Champion Halls too. I ignored her and hoped she'd move on but I guess that's not the case. sweatdrop I wish there was a delete button for her reply, it's on the front page. sweatdrop

Friendly Informer

Shun-Elisa
I'm scared to open my madam loyale. Y__Y I don't want to get a stinkish item.

Oh congrats to getting loyale! ^^

Maybe sell the victory if it's sellable?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff