7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Misplaced Pixels

*waves Silent, RPG, Fairyz, roses, Id, Miyu, and Bria flags* heart

I... Get a flag!?
Yar. Got a problem with that? xd
Wow the start of this month is boring... I dont even want a Trophy and Im already 4th in Durem... neutral
Probably because it's a school day. People cannot fishing at school. >_>
Misery Mire

Yes they can. Infact atm I dont think there is 1 school open at the moment since its not that time... its either finished or is gonna start soon as the 2nd day of the month...

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Red HOOD Warrior
Misery Mire

Yes they can. Infact atm I dont think there is 1 school open at the moment since its not that time... its either finished or is gonna start soon as the 2nd day of the month...

Umm... Here it's 3:35 PM. That means a good 2/3 of the US are still in school.

Genius

People in california are definitely still in school. They probably have about 2-3 more hours..
i hate school i've been dieing to fish all day and in my first bucket of the month i got like 300 to 400
did't check yet xd
i love me tuna

Dapper Dabbler

chicksineggz
People in california are definitely still in school. They probably have about 2-3 more hours..

Unless they're in college and only have one class in the morning that they don't really want to go to but will go to anyways just to take a nap and then come back home to nap again. >.>

...or fish.
Fishing > class. Always. 3nodding

Scarlet should come fish with teh Misery. It's lonely in Durem. D:

Dapper Dabbler

KK, mapling can wait then. 4laugh
Where you at?

Actually I didn't sleep in general psychology today for once because we were talking about brain waves, dreams and sleeping. All I could think about while we were talking about betawaves, alphawaves, thetawaves, and deltawaves was fishing. xd

Did you know that if you don't let your body go through REM, you will begin to suffer from symptoms of sleep deprivation even if you seemingly get a lot of sleep. Meaning you have to let your body fall into a sleep where you actually dream or you will suffer from hallucinations because your brain needs so much to go through it that you will start to dream even when you're awake.

So remember fishers, get plenty of healthy sleep, not just sleeping for 8 hours every 3 days. Study has also proven that taking an afternoon powernap will greatly increase your performance throughout the day/night and help improve your overall mood.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Fashionable Hoarder

Is Misery Tooky? o.O

and that, Scarlet, is why I take prebscibed sleeping pills <.<; I don't sleep well at all (and that's just if I get sleep), so I'm always sick, among other things. The pills make me hallucinate though <.< so it doesn't matter much if I stay awake fishing or not sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

tiranaki
Is Misery Tooky? o.O

and that, Scarlet, is why I take prebscibed sleeping pills <.<; I don't sleep well at all (and that's just if I get sleep), so I'm always sick, among other things. The pills make me hallucinate though <.< so it doesn't matter much if I stay awake fishing or not sweatdrop

I forget exactly what sleeping pills do to your body. Supposedly they're not as harmful nowadays as the ones they had back in the 60's. My guess is that sleeping pills crashes your brain down to deltawaves where you brain activity is down to 3-0 cycles per a second (staying down at 0 means you're dead >.> wink and you're in such a deep sleep that you don't dream or go through REM. Not to mention pills are addictive so your body becomes dependent on them to help it sleep.

Have you thought about using organic sleeping aids, Naki? Or maybe milk or turkey? (I almost said, Tooky xd ) Milk releases seratonin (sp) which makes the body feel tired.

I'll know more about what I'm talking about once I get around to reading the chapter. sweatdrop It seems to me like bad sleeping patterns and fishing go hand in hand for some.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Milk bad for the naki.

I don't think fish like milk either wink
Misery is Misery. 3nodding

Durem > Coprophagia > s**t eater

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers