Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Gaidin
Milk bad for the naki.

I don't think fish like milk either wink

Fishing and (no)sleep are related >.>

It just reminded me of lecture because I started experiencing hallucinations during fishing even after I had supposedly allowed myself 7 hours of sleep.

Fashionable Hoarder

I was talking about fishing xp

bah, fine don't tell me emo

I can't drink milk <.<; I wouldn't eat turkey so late at night @.@ and I do dream, I dream almost every night. It's just usually for a very short period, and early in the morning. I take pills because I wake up too often during the night, like every few minutes. I'm usually congested so that might also have something to do with why I wake up all the time, since I can't breathe very well. Thish pills are supposed to be non-addictive though.

and the poopy fish like milk :p

man I've been fishing all day and only done like... 15-20? buckets. I suck.

Oh! I remember you described the screen as if waving or something like that, right? That's what happens to me too <.<; I fished once like that, with Sigma, I think I scared her <.< I did it with Bria too, all I remember was she was talking about her profile, and I was blabbering about something else. But I was somehow fishing o.O I remember telling Gaidin I was surprised I caught a boldur.
tiranaki
Man I've been fishing all day and only done like... 15-20? buckets. I suck.

Ive been online and fishing for about 10 hours and filled only 40 buckets or so. I suck too! :XP:

Dapper Dabbler

tiranaki
I was talking about fishing xp

bah, fine don't tell me emo

I can't drink milk <.<; I wouldn't eat turkey so late at night @.@ and I do dream, I dream almost every night. It's just usually for a very short period, and early in the morning. I take pills because I wake up too often during the night, like every few minutes. I'm usually congested so that might also have something to do with why I wake up all the time, since I can't breathe very well. Thish pills are supposed to be non-addictive though.

and the poopy fish like milk :p

man I've been fishing all day and only done like... 15-20? buckets. I suck.

Oh! I remember you described the screen as if waving or something like that, right? That's what happens to me too <.<; I fished once like that, with Sigma, I think I scared her <.< I did it with Bria too, all I remember was she was talking about her profile, and I was blabbering about something else. But I was somehow fishing o.O I remember telling Gaidin I was surprised I caught a boldur.

Hmm that does present a problem then. Personally I don't trust any sleeping pill to be non-addictive. It's just the way your body is, if it helps you sleep then you're body will eventually come to rely on it. I remember some guy in class reconmmended some type of herb that helps you sleep and you'd have to take near-lethal doses of it to become addicted. I'll have to do some more research to see if it's safe though >.>

Poopoo.. I do 2 buckets in bass'ken a day and I get bored. xd You don't suck.

Yeah when I fished with you, I had just gone through the whole night and one of it was the red lines stayed in place but the water started moving around >.> And then the other was where the fish seemed to spin around in circles making it so stuff I could normally reel in easily became incredibly hard to do. All I could really remember during that time was you telling me to sleep. When you're in the higher alphawave stage you're awake but in a very very relaxed state. So you could theoretically be fishing and sleeping at the same time. xd

Fashionable Hoarder

fishing sleep deprived is fun <.<

I was falling asleep a few hours ago, Gaia Night doesn't help either.

Well Red, I'd love to have done 40 games by now which technically I should have done considering I started at 11 ish AM and it's now 6 PM. So 20 games is... worse <.<
Seapking of dreams and hallucinations...

I sometimes daydream if I've been fishing for long periods of time. Or if I'm fairly aware of my surrounding, I sometimes commentate on my own buckets, tallying up the fish on a rather convulted and completely-unrelated-to-the-actual-score scoring system. It passes the time. xp

Dapper Dabbler

Misplaced Pixels
Seapking of dreams and hallucinations...

I sometimes daydream if I've been fishing for long periods of time. Or if I'm fairly aware of my surrounding, I sometimes commentate on my own buckets, tallying up the fish on a rather convulted and completely-unrelated-to-the-actual-score scoring system. It passes the time. xp

xd I haven't checked that site in awhile. I'll have to look through the archives and see if there's a fishing related one in there.

It helps to have a late night fishing buddy to keep you occupied or chatting. That's why buddying up with someone on the other side of the world isn't a bad idea. xd
By the by, do we need a Top Fisher March '07 banner? I can whip one up, if nobody else has yet. ninja
When I competed in Durem I remember the fish spiraling rather than zig-zagging, I thought I was going insane xp

Kind of like this:
User Image

Please tell me this has happened to someone else too whee

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Misplaced Pixels
By the by, do we need a Top Fisher March '07 banner? I can whip one up, if nobody else has yet. ninja

That's nova's department, you'd have to ask her.

Oh, and I've never hallucinated with fish like that, just nodded and lost them xd
Good luck this month all you (silly) fisher men and fisher women! Go get them! (before i probe you)

edit: Nevermind, there's problems getting into some lakes...
That happens to me all the time, Zanam. When I'm either tired or loaded up on caffeine...

Dapper Dabbler

Zanam Djinn
When I competed in Durem I remember the fish spiraling rather than zig-zagging, I thought I was going insane xp

Kind of like this:
User Image

Please tell me this has happened to someone else too whee

Judging from your doodle that's approximately what happened to me. But I'll still call you insane. 3nodding
hmm
and I only recall it happening at Durem too, never at Bass'ken xP

shoosh Scarlet xp

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mine was similar Zanam... but different... the fish bobbed up and down as they went from side to side instead... xd and that happend in December when I was in Gambino... Two months in a row of hardcore fishing and little sleep make the fishies do crazy things.

Anyone in Durem at the moment? My bait resets in about an hour and I wanted to fish a few buckets before class...

----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas