Welcome to Gaia! ::

]-Katsu-[
Well I see Bass'ken is down which probably blows any chance I had for getting back into first. However, it's not to much of a bother since I am happy with second place. Anyway it looks like you pretty much got the gold Ariela so congrats and you were a great competitor.
*hugs* You are a fantastic fisher Katsu! I said it before and I'll say it again, you've done well enough to win Bass'ken several times over as far as I'm concerned, and I know if you get the opportunity that gold will be yours! I'm even sorry about this, if it weren't for already having the silver I wouldn't have. Though I've been told we've both broken records this month, regardless of which place either of us came in. If Bass'ken comes up I will still give you what's left of a run for the month. 3nodding But thank you, you have been a great challenge for me, and I had to go all out as much as I could to try to get to where I am. Definitely no regrets for either place I fell in either, just had to try. 3nodding heart

Edit: Again regardless of how this turns out tonight I need to thank Maharito for visiting and advice, FairyzMonkeyz for starting me back into competition this month, Dielee, Zanam Djinn, Love_Bubbles, Thyalla and TranqullityStar for support and all keeping me company in the room I made, and finding me because we never knew which server would work! biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fire 0ak's Princess

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
    xd Midnight is taking forever to come, I wanna fish now.

Devoted Heckler

Mwah. I think I might try this month...again.

I was going to try last month but I lost track of the date and before I knew it it was already the 7th or so.

Anyway...my first time seriously competing, any tips?
ninja
spying for a friend...
please do tell if bassken is okay

Aged Browser

Wow hey. Not every day you see someone with Golden Laurels, original Jack pants, and a beard. domokun

Yesh, about three hours from this post is when the reset should kick in. But when in doubt, check the stat page out!

Rather a shame the Bass'ken folk have to wait it out. Ariela-san was looking great and I wouldn't anticipate a change in outcome at this point, but I still side with her about the impropriety of the whole matter. sweatdrop

And glad to see ya 'round Katsu. I didn't wanna give away too much to ya when I was already siding with you-know-who. But if'n ya need some tips to improve the speed and quality of yer buckets, or just all-around tips to fishing or competing, lemme know eh? cool

If I get this job I'm gonna hear about on Monday, then I'll gladly work on me Fishing Guide!! :XP:
I think hunterkai started when it's the 10th already. just use A baits, you can get to the top 10, if the competition is not that tight
ok?????????
[mizzy]
ninja
spying for a friend...
So far I've not been able to get back in on either of the servers nor on the world map. I keep trying every few minutes or so.

Devoted Heckler

Yea...I know I probably could have tried...-shrug- I decided then that it would be best to just start fresh. Especially since April starts on a Sunday anyway.

Thanks for the tip, and thanks for reminding me to go stock up on A baits...
Ariela Steadfast
[mizzy]
ninja
spying for a friend...
So far I've not been able to get back in on either of the servers nor on the world map. I keep trying every few minutes or so.

thanks. I'll try too...
-[The Spoof]-
Yea...I know I probably could have tried...-shrug- I decided then that it would be best to just start fresh. Especially since April starts on a Sunday anyway.

Thanks for the tip, and thanks for reminding me to go stock up on A baits...

no prob biggrin
btw filtering is cool too! Saves money biggrin

Devoted Heckler

Ah yes, I do know how to do that at least. I like to fish non-competitively in all three areas so I know that much.
well i could have done better...

i'll finish in the top 50 at least...=)

I finshed pretty well for have started in the middle of the month ^_^
you guys are so competitive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items