Late response I know, But congrats to every one who won last month whee

Kaz, where ya been? I missed cha! whee

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gutszi wrongfully banned

eek wow good luck.... by the way driving is easy... its just like in the video games except its not fun to hit the other cars head on sweatdrop

ninja did someone say bassken

EDIT: first fish green bass.... but I was gonna throw it thinking it was trash... I knew I shoulda had a few inbetween last nights durem and today xd

and it sucks a lot more when busted by the police...*grumbles about $150 fine*
chaos butterfly
He he. Congrats everyone for last month, especially Pretty Dragon. Well done. smile

Thank you! whee heart

Oh, and it looks like a lot of people are happy about me taking over the Junk Scoreboard. 3nodding *is happy* whee
man I just wanted to be on the top 25 list for the port but I'm #8 cool
That's how I started... innocently.. BUT THEN I CONTINUED.. and won durem bronze 4th IN A HARD MONTH.. but then I wanted more! So I won bass'ken gold WITH an 80K LEAD!.. and now.. I'M fishing again.. Run man RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Nu!! I highly doubt I'll stay in 12th place for overall rankings. At least I proved I can do it. Only because this is the beginning of the month. Later on it's war.
Goes fishing sweatdrop
I don't think I should be staying at any lake spending gold on A bait anymore, so I will probably just junk now.
maharito
Well well...lotta fun stuff happening here hm?

Lotta folks posting here I don't normally expect to see! 'Sall good. :XP:

Sorry about my flipping out last night. There's always turf wars at home, but methinks it's under control now. Time to hop back into the fight!

I totally get what you were saying. My parents busted me at least a half dozen times fishing very late at night during March. They were ferocious! gonk And as I've told some people, my stealth skills really suck!!! But good luck to ya, being sneaky is key ninja

As for my plans, I just wanna get as high a PI as possible in OA, fishing 2 buckets per day 3nodding
Vendrasil
That's how I started... innocently.. BUT THEN I CONTINUED.. and won durem bronze 4th IN A HARD MONTH.. but then I wanted more! So I won bass'ken gold WITH an 80K LEAD!.. and now.. I'M fishing again.. Run man RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
eek I..I will. I will try my best to get as high as I can and stay there 3nodding

Tipsy Noob

6,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*gives Silence' a 1* xp good luck!

Silent is going OA? YAY! Kick your competitions a**! xd good luck, If I get top 10 in durem, Its from junking/Rubyhunting with D Bait xd
Oh my.. eek It's hard. I went from 12th.. to 8th, to 7th, to 9th. Now 10th. Should I just give up? I never knew being on TF involved so MUCH fishing. I don't think I'll have these hours everyday.
I personally, dont even consider myself a TF, I just love the sence of competition and giving my all. If you are doing that, you are proving to yourself that you can do it, against all odds and whatever it takes 3nodding
AnAnnoyinglyLongUsername
I personally, dont even consider myself a TF, I just love the sence of competition and giving my all. If you are doing that, you are proving to yourself that you can do it, against all odds and whatever it takes 3nodding
Eh. Guess that's a no. But I can't be on my comp forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff