Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ariela Steadfast
Avada
Lord__Vader
I can have 2 windows open...remember what the Gai called it? Uber Res blaugh

Tell me, what is Maplestory? I might start a new obsession. sweatdrop

gonk NNNOOOOO!!!! Come back to fishing Avada!! wink mrgreen

Oh don't worry, I'll still be fishing. But not the psychotic type of fishing I'm doing now. Just a couple of buckets a day, you know to get some gold rolling. wink
@Vader rofl whee I can't calculate numbers like Gaidin can, but I hope you keep fishing for a while longer, just in case???

@Avada *releases a heavy sigh* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wink mrgreen

Raider

ill be goin strong for at least another hour...maybe more...
Lord__Vader
ill be goin strong for at least another hour...maybe more...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Looks like I'll be here to watch it all this evening, it wouldn't be worth trying to go to sleep now. So fish away Vader!! YAY!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raider

Yeah, just think, i have homework to do yet >.>
Lord__Vader
Yeah, just think, i have homework to do yet >.>

School isn't out for you yet? crying Not good, school work ought to come before fishing. I hope you will be able to do both? sweatdrop

Raider

Tomorrow, and Friday is a half day. And ill do my history...when i get time...only 2, 200 word outlines, and a 200 word summary thing...

Aged Browser

Yeah folks! Pop over to 'TF Celebration' in Gambino! This ain't just for me, y'know--it's for everyone in their victory laps, and everyone who can't wait to start a new month!

This is my favorite time in Gaia Fishing!! May the Fishin' Gods smile upon you all!!! surprised

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
maharito
Yeah folks! Pop over to 'TF Celebration' in Gambino! This ain't just for me, y'know--it's for everyone in their victory laps, and everyone who can't wait to start a new month!

This is my favorite time in Gaia Fishing!! May the Fishin' Gods smile upon you all!!! surprised

But its full!! ><
Try now Bria I just left.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Still Full... lol
>< But it still let me in... weird...
I'll swing by later once I finish my goal in Durem and if there is room and if I have some bait left and....and... blaugh

Raider

1k more, than i have this. All i ahve to do is beat Vend, or at least his curring score.
Lord__Vader
1k more, than i have this. All i ahve to do is beat Vend, or at least his curring score.

*watches and hugs* You can do it, hopefully quickly and get all you need to completed. heart 3nodding
Approximately 90 minutes left everyone!! WOOT!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff