Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the guide been helpful to you/were you able to find what you were looking for?

Poll gold 0.25632035430891 25.6% [ 1389 ]
Yes 0.53164790551762 53.2% [ 2881 ]
No (feel free to post what/why) 0.013102048348404 1.3% [ 71 ]
I like turtles 0.13065141169958 13.1% [ 708 ]
Blue Bass 0.058313341945008 5.8% [ 316 ]
I have suggestions! (feel free to post) 0.0099649381804761 1.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 5419 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 432 433 434 > >> >>> »|

zjiujiu
Drake LeFroy
Do you need a long casting rod to catch rare fish?

No.... But you are more likely to catch a rare fish with a longer casting rod

So you can cath one close range; as in the 70 ft. area?

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

zjiujiu
Drake LeFroy

Not true. You are more likely to hook a fish with a rod that casts further, but the distance or the rod itself has no bearing as to how much chance you have of getting a rare. A strength rod can hook a rare. There is a 25% chance of hooking the rare each time you cast if your game has a rare in it.

Drake - You can catch one at 25ft... It doesn't matter.
Thank you.
Gaidin
zjiujiu
Drake LeFroy

Not true. You are more likely to hook a fish with a rod that casts further, but the distance or the rod itself has no bearing as to how much chance you have of getting a rare. A strength rod can hook a rare. There is a 25% chance of hooking the rare each time you cast if your game has a rare in it.

Drake - You can catch one at 25ft... It doesn't matter.

X3 I just brought 100 F grades for 2400.... I hope I'm not making a mistake...

Grumpy Feesh

zjiujiu

Wanna know what I honestly suggest? Take those and attack Durem. I guarantee you will make more than 2.5k from those F baits if you can finish them before the month is done, then you can use it to say buy the 100 bait back, and will have a lot of extra gold for whatevers, A, D, F bait, whatever you want basically...

Drake - No prob, glad to help 3nodding
Gaidin
zjiujiu

Wanna know what I honestly suggest? Take those and attack Durem. I guarantee you will make more than 2.5k from those F baits if you can finish them before the month is done, then you can use it to say buy the 100 bait back, and will have a lot of extra gold for whatevers, A, D, F bait, whatever you want basically...

Drake - No prob, glad to help 3nodding

whee I see.... Well that is what I shall do.... I have the whole day to fish today
Gaidin
Aaahh, the joy of profit fishing. cool
sacred demon
Gaidin

Yup.. I agree i sold my cans for 7gp each in 5 min... I had 172
zjiujiu
sacred demon
Gaidin

Yup.. I agree i sold my cans for 7gp each in 5 min... I had 172
Nice!
gonk The Durem seems to be alot faster.... I fished at Basskin for too long
sweatdrop Back with a question... For the trophies up for grabs.... Do the top ten all get a bronze or just 3rd place?

Grumpy Feesh

zjiujiu
sweatdrop Back with a question... For the trophies up for grabs.... Do the top ten all get a bronze or just 3rd place?

3-10th get bronze.
xd I see ^__________^ Now I have 1/8 chances to get a Bronzie!
Oh wow.... I earned back over 5k in a day with the trashing method.... Thanks Gman for the tips 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff