Welcome to Gaia! ::

What does this thread make people think about me?

That I'm a total nerd 0.17509727626459 17.5% [ 315 ]
That I'm a helpful contributor to the Gaia Community 0.57476375764314 57.5% [ 1034 ]
That I need a new hobby 0.25013896609227 25.0% [ 450 ]
Total Votes:[ 1799 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

i thank you for posting this and for the time it must have taken you to get that data.
most interesting reading
pretty interesting, but the thing is that i can never filter at durem, since junks move faster than fishies sometimes.
ANGERLIC SCARF AND ELEGANT VEIL HERE I AM COME!!!!!
wow your really smart i wouldnt even know were to start with that lol
ur the coolest
does anyone know when the rare fish come out?
I'll have to improve my hand at fishing before I can put this handy input to the test. I still have the basic rod, and haven't caught many fish at all. Very handy for when I come to it though 3nodding
Wow... after a year off of Gaia, I'm astonished that this is still on the front page. I'll need to re-upload the schmancy graphs (since they were hosted on my alma mater's server). I appreciate all of the nice comments... and chuckle at the hecklers.

So far, the most valid criticism that I've seen of my analysis is that I haven't taken into account market prices into the profit rates. Such will require some statistical work on fish market prices (which will take some time). At the very least I can say, "for D bait to be worth the extra cost, you need to be able to sell Pebbo's on average at X gold, Biters at Y gold... etc.".

ShiningAce's Husband

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Can someone post the link to durem
The graph images have been re-uploaded for your viewing pleasure wink
This is great, i wouldnt have expected using F bait constantly was the way to go. Ive been following the degradation. Thumbs up to you man biggrin
I find this extemely helpful thank you.
Middle of page 5. eek And theres more to come! D=
I really like this method of approach. I shall try it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff