Welcome to Gaia! ::

What does this thread make people think about me?

That I'm a total nerd 0.17509727626459 17.5% [ 315 ]
That I'm a helpful contributor to the Gaia Community 0.57476375764314 57.5% [ 1034 ]
That I need a new hobby 0.25013896609227 25.0% [ 450 ]
Total Votes:[ 1799 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Get more money with A bait if you know how to work the market place and filtering.
The stripers in bassken are worth more than anything in durem right now once you turn em into eyes or helmets.
what is the probability in getting a fish thats worth 500k or higher i thinking if fishing to get an rubyback fish .
Stressedgamerguy
Get more money with A bait if you know how to work the market place and filtering.
The stripers in bassken are worth more than anything in durem right now once you turn em into eyes or helmets.

I intentionally did not model marketplace payoffs as I've found they tend to fluctuate. You could redo the analysis with an estimate market value. Also, this analysis was specifically for fishing at Durem.

ErOtiC x
what is the probability in getting a fish thats worth 500k or higher i thinking if fishing to get an rubyback fish.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but when I did the analysis, I found they the odds were so small that they aren't meaningful in the profit analysis.

But again, that was back in '06.

Mewling Bear

8,815 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
how can i update my fishing game??

Mewling Bear

8,815 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
alphanumeric
Stressedgamerguy

I intentionally did not model marketplace payoffs as I've found they tend to fluctuate. You could redo the analysis with an estimate market value. Also, this analysis was specifically for fishing at Durem.

ErOtiC x
what is the probability in getting a fish thats worth 500k or higher i thinking if fishing to get an rubyback fish.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but when I did the analysis, I found they the odds were so small that they aren't meaningful in the profit analysis.

But again, that was back in '06.
someone told me i need to update my fishing game how does that works iam new

Friendly Friend

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
ErOtiC x

I believe the chance of a rare fish is considered to be about one per 4000 buckets. Many (including myself) have fished for years without getting one, so it's not really worth fishing only to get that.

germanywings16
someone told me i need to update my fishing game how does that works iam new

Fishing got updated for everyone. You don't need to do anything. Just fish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff