Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

That's crazy talk! We need to figure out what type of holidays they have and what not! Maybe a Harvest Day for Eirmehz. Thanking him for the end of the harvest and what.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Meushi
That's crazy talk! We need to figure out what type of holidays they have and what not! Maybe a Harvest Day for Eirmehz. Thanking him for the end of the harvest and what.

rofl your avies expresssion was perfect for that post blaugh

Is there a day that's particularily windy? The start of Summer/Winter could be Vulcagni/Phrigustus's, that's also pretty close to the solstices. MAybe too close ninja

I like that Harvest Idea, but Eirmehz'z followers seem more liekly to sit quitely and reflect then have a party.

Alien Sweetheart

Well Harvest Day you wouldn't be partying, you be busy gathering food and what before it all rots and dies. Which is why I feel he would be the god for that "holiday". However the next day wehre everyone feast would be a good one for Kaze. Oh yeah, I put some thought into that.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Meushi
Well Harvest Day you wouldn't be partying, you be busy gathering food and what before it all rots and dies. Which is why I feel he would be the god for that "holiday". However the next day wehre everyone feast would be a good one for Kaze. Oh yeah, I put some thought into that.
mebe.

Kaze is the patron god of Sailors so perhaps some kind of maritime holiday would suit him?

Alien Sweetheart

Hmm, OH! Wish boats. Some places do wish boats where they put a candle on a little toy boat or anything that can float and send it out on water, such as ponds, lakes, streams, etc, and then hope that their candle' flames carry their wishes to who ever they send it to. Kaze seems to be a good wish boat god.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Meushi
Hmm, OH! Wish boats. Some places do wish boats where they put a candle on a little toy boat or anything that can float and send it out on water, such as ponds, lakes, streams, etc, and then hope that their candle' flames carry their wishes to who ever they send it to. Kaze seems to be a good wish boat god.

yeah, I like that!
*Points to these suggestions so that Seth and Trisk notice them*
Meushi
We can revere Eihrmeiz in the Day of Souls. surprised (Much like All Soul's Day IRL. 3nodding )

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Genesis Rockhide
Meushi
We can revere Eihrmeiz in the Day of Souls. surprised (Much like All Soul's Day IRL. 3nodding )

Is that the one where the dead come back to play tricks on the living? Awesome 3nodding
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Meushi

Is that the one where the dead come back to play tricks on the living? Awesome 3nodding
Oh. I forgot you don't have that in the US. xd

Anyways, I think you meant a different Soul's Day. The one with the masks and the dancing and the partying. Forgot what it's called though. sweatdrop
But that could work too.

All Soul's Day over here is pretty simple. Basically, its just a day when people go to the graves of their family members to pay their respects.

Boring isn't it. xd Well, you wanted solemn.
Genesis Rockhide

Anyways, I think you meant a different Soul's Day. The one with the masks and the dancing and the partying. Forgot what it's called though. sweatdrop

Day of the Dead? Halloween?

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Meushi

But that could work too.

All Soul's Day over here is pretty simple. Basically, its just a day when people go to the graves of their family members to pay their respects.

We don't have it in South Africa either xp
But that does sound very Eirmehz-ey. 3nodding
Soo, so far we have:
Winter/Summer Solstices : Lunaris/Apollus (longest night/day respectively)
Start/end of Winter/Summer : Phrigustus/Vulcagni
Soul Day: Eirmehz
Unspecified Maritime holiday (wish boat day?) : Kaze (has to have wish boats whee and candy)
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Meushi

But that could work too.

Soo, so far we have:
Unspecified Maritime holiday (wish boat day?) : Kaze (has to have wish boats whee and candy)

I still say Kaze should have Halloweasterkazeween!! whee

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Meushi

But that could work too.

Soo, so far we have:

it's like Alloweasterkazeween (which from now on I will call Kazeween rofl ) but without the dressing up.. and not night specific.
and there are no eggs. and there are sailors
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant

But that could work too.

Soo, so far we have:

it's like Alloweasterkazeween (which from now on I will call Kazeween rofl ) but without the dressing up.. and not night specific.
Since Easter is usually celebrated during the day, and Halloween during the night, I propose Kazeween to be celebrated at NOON!! surprised

Then we'll have Sugar-coated hardboiled eggs painted as sailors. 3nodding

Hardboiled since we then set them a float in bodies of waters giving the impression of egg-shaped sailors. surprised

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant
Genesis Rockhide
Deviant

But that could work too.

Soo, so far we have:

Since Easter is usually celebrated during the day, and Halloween during the night, I propose Kazeween to be celebrated at NOON!! surprised

Then we'll have Sugar-coated hardboiled eggs painted as sailors. 3nodding

Hardboiled since we then set them a float in bodies of waters giving the impression of egg-shaped sailors. surprised
seems like a waste of sugar too me xp unless fish like sugar, in which case it could be a nifty ploy to get fishes all excited about harboiled eggs whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff