Welcome to Gaia! ::

burning_eyes

Invisible Genius

QueenFey
K r i s t e l D r e a m s
QueenFey
QueenFey
hi K r i s t e l D r e a m s why pissed?

Mood:: Pissed

------------------------------------------------

Pissed because my friends almost NEVER invite me to hangout.. I just either find out on myspace or the are talking about it on out website.And I know they know I can almost never go because I always have to babysit and my parents never let me go, but still..They can still invite me. And I could have probably have hanged out with them is they told me.

BTW I have no idea which gifting thread gave me the brown magical giftbox (I'm in 2) But thanks! heart Should I open it?

OMG so sorry, you should talk with them 3nodding if they don't seem to care I am sorry but you'll have to move on, it's not right or fair to treat you that way

I say open it

Thanks and I know. Hopefully we can get it straight, but the thing is that one of them is so controlling. rolleyes

Ok.. I shall open it!

Awwww I got a Flower on my Head... Oh well

You have to brush them off if they get that way, don't go anywhere I bought you two gifts heart

Thanks... kinda gave the whole anonymous thing away XD

Aged Friend

That is great Gackto!

Whats wrong Rybee?
Thank you Anonymous for Pudgie the Sparrow heart heart heart He is so cute I love it! ~hugs~

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
QueenFey
QueenFey
QueenFey
hi K r i s t e l D r e a m s why pissed?

Pissed because my friends almost NEVER invite me to hangout.. I just either find out on myspace or the are talking about it on out website.And I know they know I can almost never go because I always have to babysit and my parents never let me go, but still..They can still invite me. And I could have probably have hanged out with them is they told me.

BTW I have no idea which gifting thread gave me the brown magical giftbox (I'm in 2) But thanks! heart Should I open it?

OMG so sorry, you should talk with them 3nodding if they don't seem to care I am sorry but you'll have to move on, it's not right or fair to treat you that way

I say open it

Thanks and I know. Hopefully we can get it straight, but the thing is that one of them is so controlling. rolleyes

Ok.. I shall open it!

Awwww I got a Flower on my Head... Oh well

You have to brush them off if they get that way, don't go anywhere I bought you two gifts heart

Thanks... kinda gave the whole anonymous thing away XD

yeah, but I know you so hehe... plus to be honest I forgot where i was rofl

Invisible Genius

Thanks!! heart heart
Haha but I kinda already had those items... On my profile wishlist.. You can't see the heart icons... You have to hover over the item and see if it was donated already. XD But thanks anyways! Any sort of donation will help me in my quest ^^

Aged Friend

I hate when the profiles won't show the hearts. Mine doesn't either so I always delete the things as I get them
angelbaskets
That is great Gackto!

Whats wrong Rybee?
i want to sell my masterpiece and dreamers dust
to get my gimpi
but i wont have enouph

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Thanks!! heart heart
Haha but I kinda already had those items... On my profile wishlist.. You can't see the heart icons... You have to hover over the item and see if it was donated already. XD But thanks anyways! Any sort of donation will help me in my quest ^^

Sure thing heart i hate that when it's a coding error

Thank you anonymous benefactor and now I am not lost rofl

On mine I delete, my wish list would take up too much space not like it doesn't already
angelbaskets
I hate when the profiles won't show the hearts. Mine doesn't either so I always delete the things as I get them

Yeah, I have to do the same thing. sweatdrop

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
burning_eyes

Aged Friend

One of my friends has a wish list so big it takes up almost the entire side of her profile!
The Ultimate Emo
burning_eyes
O.O ~hugs tight~

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
rybee_rocks great gloves, goes well with your avi ^_^

Great avi altogether biggrin

Edit: sorry I did the wrong name, I have a headache makes me dumb crying

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
angelbaskets
One of my friends has a wish list so big it takes up almost the entire side of her profile!

OMG that's crazy, cute avi btw ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces