Welcome to Gaia! ::

sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
I have to get up at seven tomorrow so I can drive almost two hours to go to the dentist and I am so not looking forward to it. I just hope it does not snow tonight.

i'll take that snow off your hands, its unseasonably warm right now. xp

It's pretty warm around here too. I'll take some snow too, if you'll share. razz

everyone needs some snow in december. 3nodding mrgreen

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
I have to get up at seven tomorrow so I can drive almost two hours to go to the dentist and I am so not looking forward to it. I just hope it does not snow tonight.

It's pretty warm around here too. I'll take some snow too, if you'll share. razz

Especially for the holidays.

Though, it once snowed on Thanksgiving and rained on Christmas one year around here. xd Got to love bizarre weather.
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Though, it once snowed on Thanksgiving and rained on Christmas one year around here. xd Got to love bizarre weather.

we might be getting snow this sunday. emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Doesn't look like any snow for us in the next week. Hard to tell, though. They're never all that accurate when it's more than a day or two in advance.
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

Doesn't look like any snow for us in the next week. Hard to tell, though. They're never all that accurate when it's more than a day or two in advance.

its been too long since we had snow on christmas. sad

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Sorry we did not get any snow but it has been in the teens all day. It was in the single digits when I got up this morning which was not fun. So hard to get out of a warm bed into a freezing cold room.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Sorry we did not get any snow but it has been in the teens all day. It was in the single digits when I got up this morning which was not fun. So hard to get out of a warm bed into a freezing cold room.

I know, for that matter getting out of bed at any point in the morning(its just been really crappy out like all week)

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I know, for that matter getting out of bed at any point in the morning(its just been really crappy out like all week)

Well it is a bit easier to get up when it is light out at least. The news said it is suppose to get colder and I think it is already cold. This going from 50 to 5 is overnight is killing me off.

Friendly Conversationalist

Aged Friend

they are talking major winter storm here for us. to the point that school has already been canceled Just in case!
PurpleLovr
*lurks*

*glomps* heart
angelbaskets
they are talking major winter storm here for us. to the point that school has already been canceled Just in case!

no fair I want that snow. xp

Aged Friend

Frosty for us it usually isn't snow but ice! In fact they have pretty much taken the snow out of the forecast and made it freezing rain and sleet.
ah ok then, I might be getting sleet tomorrow

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

its been too long since we had snow on christmas. sad

Ditto. But it seems it's supposed to snow tomorrow, so yay. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas