Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

Kowashimasu
I think you need to like, feed t hem and wash them and stuff. I have no idea. The event confuses me, my sister just went "THEY MADE THE PEGACORN FLUFF A PET IF YOU STILL HAVE THE SOUL IN TOWNS 2" and so I stole her computer since mine doesn't like flashspaces.

How is everyone by the way?
I have the soul and I didn't get a pegacorn fluff... I got a green one....

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Nothing. Just go to you home and make it sleep. It will recover it's energy. Mine has done that a few times already...

My home in towns2 or do I have a different home for the event?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Nothing. Just go to you home and make it sleep. It will recover it's energy. Mine has done that a few times already...

Your home in towns 2. I'm current;y sitting in mine with my sleeping fluff.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Thanks I will take mine there. I do have to log off soon though or I wont get up to go to work tomorrow.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Thanks I will take mine there. I do have to log off soon though or I wont get up to go to work tomorrow.
I have to get off soon too or I might get into trouble... I swear, it is taking forever to get the loyalty up on this thing. Once the loyalty is full I can trade it for another one and eventually I will raise enough of them to get the event items...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I have to get off soon too or I might get into trouble... I swear, it is taking forever to get the loyalty up on this thing. Once the loyalty is full I can trade it for another one and eventually I will raise enough of them to get the event items...

I do not think my fluff is sleeping or getting health back. It is just bouncing around my house.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I do not think my fluff is sleeping or getting health back. It is just bouncing around my house.
I know, mine did that too. You have to equip it while in the house then click the sleep button.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I know, mine did that too. You have to equip it while in the house then click the sleep button.

Thank you for the help. I got it equipped and try to put it to bed. It says my pet has too much energy to go sleep and wants to play. I feed it something I got and it's health is back up some. I need to head to bed. I guess I will try to figure out more tomorrow. Night Puppy, sweet dreams.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Thank you for the help. I got it equipped and try to put it to bed. It says my pet has too much energy to go sleep and wants to play. I feed it something I got and it's health is back up some. I need to head to bed. I guess I will try to figure out more tomorrow. Night Puppy, sweet dreams.
Good luck. I'm just glad I was able to figure it out. It did take me a bit of time, but since I was being too stubborn to ask, I had to figure it out on my own...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Good luck. I'm just glad I was able to figure it out. It did take me a bit of time, but since I was being too stubborn to ask, I had to figure it out on my own...

Gaia should have release a guide. All I found was a thread with a few tips. They seem to like to let people figure it all out on their own.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Gaia should have release a guide. All I found was a thread with a few tips. They seem to like to let people figure it all out on their own.
I know... Even so, I still don't have everything down yet, but I"m getting there. I just found out about a contest they are having. It sounds kind of fun. I may try it out.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I know... Even so, I still don't have everything down yet, but I"m getting there. I just found out about a contest they are having. It sounds kind of fun. I may try it out.

Gaia has gotten good about doing contests which is nice. A good way to make older items available again.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Gaia has gotten good about doing contests which is nice. A good way to make older items available again.
No kidding. This one is actually kind of interesting. Do you want me to send a link to you?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

No kidding. This one is actually kind of interesting. Do you want me to send a link to you?

Sure I will check it out. Thanks.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Sure I will check it out. Thanks.
Alright, here it is. Here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas