Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
my first quest item is in sight! time to booty grab like crazy
Yay! Did you get it?
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Yay! Did you get it?

yup, its my new hood. now I gotta start on my next one. problem is, I either go for the really expensive one, or the fairly expensive one. gonk

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Yay! Did you get it?

yup, its my new hood. now I gotta start on my next one. problem is, I either go for the really expensive one, or the fairly expensive one. gonk
Awesome blaugh Hmmm.. It depends on how expensive "really expensive" is. I usually go for the more expensive one first 3nodding
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Yay! Did you get it?

Awesome blaugh Hmmm.. It depends on how expensive "really expensive" is. I usually go for the more expensive one first 3nodding

its just over 500K burning_eyes

and wow, I just witness tiered levels of pure ineptitude from microsoft.

not only is the very concept of xbox surprised ne so unbearably stupid, its gonna cost $770, and they are working for patents to give out achievements for watching T.V. they will also take majority of sales for used games installed to their DVR that they call a gaming console.

EDIT: wait that price is retailers offering preorders on "guessed" prices over in Germany then they converted it to US dollars. still....

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Ok so there were these two items I found I really thought would look fabulous on my avatar (The bow and the cool shirt thing) but like now I have no idea what I want to go with them everything else looks so plain I added a choker and some belts to the midsection and that looks fantastic and I doubt I will ever hate that hair, but like the face looks so bland in comparison.

But the kitty is like "Rawr" and so yeah. My avatar looks odd right now.
luvvy fluffy
Ok so there were these two items I found I really thought would look fabulous on my avatar (The bow and the cool shirt thing) but like now I have no idea what I want to go with them everything else looks so plain I added a choker and some belts to the midsection and that looks fantastic and I doubt I will ever hate that hair, but like the face looks so bland in comparison.

But the kitty is like "Rawr" and so yeah. My avatar looks odd right now.

that is a nice bow though. 3nodding

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hi guys I have kidnapped Fluffy's computer. Mine is so wierd right now. Perhaps with the yard sale I can sell enough to get a new one.

Kowashimasu
Hi guys I have kidnapped Fluffy's computer. Mine is so wierd right now. Perhaps with the yard sale I can sell enough to get a new one.
Hello emotion_hug

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Kowashimasu
Hello emotion_hug
Hi! Oh sis bought a few of those MCs today, said the legs might look nice on mine or an item in general from it. I still have both of lest month's, still sealed, so I figured I might try to sell one see if I can get some more for this avatar. Things keep moving crazy like in price.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hi everyone. Look I made a sketchy thing! Perhaps Im out of this arty slump again! YAY~

User Image

It's just a sketch of my OC Perceval based on a picture I saw of David Garrett. I just saw it and got so inspired by it I had to draw. Yeah...

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Hey guys! Been a while!

I have a bit of a request...

A friend of mine just joined Gaia (like, only a week old!) and I was hoping someone could anon him. wink His names Insectie and you can click here to get to his profile page.
luvvy fluffy
Hi everyone. Look I made a sketchy thing! Perhaps Im out of this arty slump again! YAY~

User Image

It's just a sketch of my OC Perceval based on a picture I saw of David Garrett. I just saw it and got so inspired by it I had to draw. Yeah...

very nice sketch 3nodding

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Yay! Did you get it?
nicce avatar hun!