Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
luvvy fluffy
Omgoshness! Someone Else Named Like Me
biggrin
national geographic finally has had a decent programming schedule. back to back specials on the science of dwarfism, then gigantism, this indian girl who cried blood, another with a parasitic conjoined twin and now a kid in columbia that has a rare skin disorder that has essentially encompassed 2/3 of his skin on his torso with one giant mole.

8,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Any donations are accepted! xD

Rainbow Sweetheart

I am going so stir crazy. It has been three weeks since I really left the house. Stupid getting sick. I am starting to feel like myself but any time I try to really do something I start fading. I just wanted to vacuum earlier but that did not work out so well.
MissDotHacker
I am going so stir crazy. It has been three weeks since I really left the house. Stupid getting sick. I am starting to feel like myself but any time I try to really do something I start fading. I just wanted to vacuum earlier but that did not work out so well.

what about trying a mindless repetitive task? i'm collecting alchemy components in towns right now

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

what about trying a mindless repetitive task? i'm collecting alchemy components in towns right now

I have been doing that a lot. I made several cases a couple days ago. It is a good idea though. Maybe I will try it again once I eat my soup.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

I have been doing that a lot. I made several cases a couple days ago. It is a good idea though. Maybe I will try it again once I eat my soup.

serveral cases? you mean alchemists cases? xp
i'm still working on my first, nearly there. but damn...old crumpled newspaper needs to show up more

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

i'm still working on my first, nearly there. but damn...old crumpled newspaper needs to show up more

Yes I made three of them. I might have enough to make another one. Selling price of them is nice though however if you sell all the components by themselves you make more gold. I made them intending to open them and hoping for a wing formula but I know my luck so I just sold them.

Yeah it is really rare, I wish bugs would show up more. It seems like they just disappear after ten minutes in towns.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Yes I made three of them. I might have enough to make another one. Selling price of them is nice though however if you sell all the components by themselves you make more gold. I made them intending to open them and hoping for a wing formula but I know my luck so I just sold them.

Yeah it is really rare, I wish bugs would show up more. It seems like they just disappear after ten minutes in towns.

I figured the components would be worth more, but I tried that with a bum philosophers cache and the price fell through on the component I chose to sell. crying

with this case, i'm just gonna sell the case and buy an EI I have had my eye on

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I figured the components would be worth more, but I tried that with a bum philosophers cache and the price fell through on the component I chose to sell. crying

The components to make the case are worth more typically. Huge hype over the cases right now people are all looking for a specific wings formula and no one is pulling it. Several of the other ones for sale or trade right now which is odd.

Never choose one component. If you open the philosopher's cache (gamble if you open it) then just sell the bag you get.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

The components to make the case are worth more typically. Huge hype over the cases right now people are all looking for a specific wings formula and no one is pulling it. Several of the other ones for sale or trade right now which is odd.

Never choose one component. If you open the philosopher's cache (gamble if you open it) then just sell the bag you get.

oh yes I know, but I get an emerald cache, and one of the components was just worth 3 times the cache's value at the time I chose to sell the component

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

oh yes I know, but I get an emerald cache, and one of the components was just worth 3 times the cache's value at the time I chose to sell the component

Alchemists who are serious know to check for the bag though. Usually does not work out that way. Like I just bought 10 sugar crystals. I did not pay the 100k for them in the market but 70k for the bag.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Alchemists who are serious know to check for the bag though. Usually does not work out that way. Like I just bought 10 sugar crystals. I did not pay the 100k for them in the market but 70k for the bag.

hmm.

well I can still hang onto the component for now, in case the price decides to be more favorable to the seller later.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

well I can still hang onto the component for now, in case the price decides to be more favorable to the seller later.

Changes are coming to alchemy. People are all wondering about it since the devs have been quiet on it. Just said something about it being a separate system.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Changes are coming to alchemy. People are all wondering about it since the devs have been quiet on it. Just said something about it being a separate system.

yeah i'm eager to see what is in store for alchemy. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces