Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

yeah, even if a bunch of them can fit on a pin head, thats still a bunch of creepy crawlies
I very much dislike spiders >.<

I find studying them to be very interesting, but I just dont wanna touch them.

I remember seeing a tropical spider in a zoo once, this thing was as big as your hand. I wasn't aware that there was no glass covering its display when I blew on its web. the spider hanging in the web was close enough where you could actually reach out from the bar to touch it(distance wise)

I jumped back when I saw the web sway back. eek
Wow! I would have been so freaked out.

I'm trying to remember what it looked like specifically now, I can just remember that its abdomen was triangle shaped with spikes at the end(wider end), and that it had two red streaks running down its body, the rest of it was either black or just insanely dark colors

EDIT: it might have been semi related to the golden orb weaver spider

i've held an egyptian cobra at an arm's length with nothing in between biggrin a beautiful animal~! 7 ft of beatifully black pure slithe muscle~! biggrin (hint: you don't want to do that if you don't know what you're doing! ;o ) i also had a tarantula as a pet when i was younger ^^;
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

yeah, even if a bunch of them can fit on a pin head, thats still a bunch of creepy crawlies
I very much dislike spiders >.<

I find studying them to be very interesting, but I just dont wanna touch them.

I remember seeing a tropical spider in a zoo once, this thing was as big as your hand. I wasn't aware that there was no glass covering its display when I blew on its web. the spider hanging in the web was close enough where you could actually reach out from the bar to touch it(distance wise)

I jumped back when I saw the web sway back. eek
Wow! I would have been so freaked out.

I'm trying to remember what it looked like specifically now, I can just remember that its abdomen was triangle shaped with spikes at the end(wider end), and that it had two red streaks running down its body, the rest of it was either black or just insanely dark colors

EDIT: it might have been semi related to the golden orb weaver spider

i've held an egyptian cobra at an arm's length with nothing in between biggrin a beautiful animal~! 7 ft of beatifully black pure slithe muscle~! biggrin (hint: you don't want to do that if you don't know what you're doing! ;o ) i also had a tarantula as a pet when i was younger ^^;

ive just had a snake draped over my shoulders when I was 8, he didn't seem to particularly want to be where his owner took him.

Girl-Crazy Junior

MissDotHacker
Lilsis Charmer

i can't do alchemy and all i got in 45 minutes in towns was maybe 16k worth of old newspapers and maybe 30k worth of carnations so about 1k / minute so that's 60k / hour max... and that was a GOOD run, i don't always find that much good flowers/papers ._. idk how you do it...

so based on that if i made 60k/hour, it would take me 67 hours to get my 4M back... 8 hours / day that would make almost 9 days... 2 full work weeks worth of full work days in towns ._. yay...

tho i guess i could make it a bit faster if i opened my shop from this account... just feels stupid opening it from this account when this just feels like the "account i made to open a support ticket"

._.

and dont tell me anymore, i dont want to know about 2&half men without charlie o.o

I was not trying to upset you about Charlie, it was all over the place when it was happening.

As for towns, here is a tip for you. Bypass the cheap common trash and just pick up the expensive stuff.

im trying to~! all i know is pink & blue carnations and old newspapers are expensive... but with newspapers i have to pick anything that looks remotely yellow cos it's really hard to tell which one's the old crumpled newspaper cos the newsprint looks kinda similar too but is worthless and it's impossible to tell them apart when it's morning/evening/night and the lightings screwy (and 12341234 only fixes it for a few seconds anyways)

is there any way to know where to find a lot of flowers? cos sometimes there's a huge amount of trash and flowers and some towns are completely empty... i figure the fountain ones don't have much anything ever but the other ones, the more people have been there recently the more there is... i think? but idk... i wish i knew where to go...

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty

ive just had a snake draped over my shoulders when I was 8, he didn't seem to particularly want to be where his owner took him.

aww...
I think i'll head to towns to scavenge for profit ninja
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty

aww...

well its a snake, didnt hate anyone, but I think it was more focused on the fact I was right near the tree line and it probably wanted some food

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty

and not even take me with you? ;_____;

Girl-Crazy Junior

ps. i know the 6-8 thing, i was there the whole time from 6-8 tho and still didn't find THAT much carnations or newspapers ._. bleh...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
cat_ninja I do hope you profit then nya~
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty

and not even take me with you? ;_____;

I'm off like a jack rabbit when scavenging, sorry sweatdrop

Rainbow Sweetheart

Lilsis Charmer

im trying to~! all i know is pink & blue carnations and old newspapers are expensive... but with newspapers i have to pick anything that looks remotely yellow cos it's really hard to tell which one's the old crumpled newspaper cos the newsprint looks kinda similar too but is worthless and it's impossible to tell them apart when it's morning/evening/night and the lightings screwy (and 12341234 only fixes it for a few seconds anyways)

is there any way to know where to find a lot of flowers? cos sometimes there's a huge amount of trash and flowers and some towns are completely empty... i figure the fountain ones don't have much anything ever but the other ones, the more people have been there recently the more there is... i think? but idk... i wish i knew where to go...

Dawn and dusk are when the more expensive trash is out since it is a shorter time of day.

Really it is just a hit and miss. I just randomly click a few times choose a row and head down. When I come to an area with a lot of trash I go left or right and usually that how I found areas full of flowers and trash. Just keep moving around. I recommend you do not go all the way to the edge of the map or to any area that has a topic in it.

Fountain ones have no trash in them. Also if you bump the trees, rocks, ect in towns you get small amounts of gold and that can add up.

Girl-Crazy Junior

MissDotHacker
Lilsis Charmer

Dawn and dusk are when the more expensive trash is out since it is a shorter time of day.

Really it is just a hit and miss. I just randomly click a few times choose a row and head down. When I come to an area with a lot of trash I go left or right and usually that how I found areas full of flowers and trash. Just keep moving around. I recommend you do not go all the way to the edge of the map or to any area that has a topic in it.

Fountain ones have no trash in them. Also if you bump the trees, rocks, ect in towns you get small amounts of gold and that can add up.

mm... okay, thanks... and yeah, someoe told me that 6-8 am and pm... i guess that's what they meant... i was even there when it was 6-8am in the real world (the forum time so that's Cali time right?) AND Barton time both... i found expensive stuff but it wasn't that much, like i said maybe 45k in 45 minutes o.o

Rainbow Sweetheart

Lilsis Charmer

mm... okay, thanks... and yeah, someoe told me that 6-8 am and pm... i guess that's what they meant... i was even there when it was 6-8am in the real world (the forum time so that's Cali time right?) AND Barton time both... i found expensive stuff but it wasn't that much, like i said maybe 45k in 45 minutes o.o

Dawn and dusk happen several times a day during a normal non Gaia day. I cannot recall how many hours between each one appearing. If you looked I bet you could find it. It depends on luck as well. Just keep moving around and click behind trees a lot of time piles hidden that you cannot see. 1k a minute is not that bad. I have noticed recently that rare trash seems to be appearing a bit more.
I have a distinct lack of blue carnations, but white and pink are fine.

also are sunflowers worth anything? I got lots of those

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty
I have a distinct lack of blue carnations, but white and pink are fine.

also are sunflowers worth anything? I got lots of those

68-100 / pc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas